Vazzy's Big Heresy Thread-Word Bearer Test Scheme 4/7/16

Vazzy

Vazzy brother we need to sort out the fight scene I want my character to die by his Gladys that was presented to him by your boy when they fought a campaign and you gifted your sword upon his ascension to vet sarge ;)

that last sentence made it so awesome right there

twins...

just win...full of win

One is older by a yr no twins sadly older brother is my character younger is vazzys :)

the simple fact that they are brothers just makes it so much better...you should add they had a sister that had a family...on terra and her grandson became an Imperial Fist...haha

but like Ahriman and his twin brother Ohrmuzd were selected and kept with the same legion on Terra which he said in the novel was weird and lucky to have happened...well not in the end lucky buy you know what I mean...haha

The fallen Word Bearer sneered, blood oozing from his shattered skull. He'd targeted the Apothecary, assuming he was an easier kill. He'd been very wrong. Helviticus had gutted him like a pig and now stood atop the Berserker, silent, sword sizzling in hand. 

"Going to extract my Geneseed, Macraggian Dog? Scream about marching for Macragge?" He coughed, bloody spittle staining the pristine white faceplate. The Ultramarine shook his head, before extending his Narthecium and drilling into the man throat, extracting the small pod. 

"Oh, excellent, I'll be-" He stopped as Helviticus crushed it in his hands. and flung it away. 

"No, you won't be remembered. I'll make sure no one remembers you were here," he sighed, "And no I don't march for Macragge today." He taps his Pauldron, where two words are visible; For Calth. 

"Today, I march for Calth."

photo (6) by vazzy2012, on Flickr

photo (4) by vazzy2012, on Flickr

man I would be more worried about a doc with a sword then a knight with a sword...the doc knows all the vital parts...the knight is just a warrior and fights like a warrior...the doc...goes for the quick clean kill

“They thought they’d

broken us in the Depression, where our Father’s died, and our Brother’s burned.
They were wrong. We emerged, cracked, damaged, and unstable. But we ENDURED. We
SURVIVED where others didn’t. And from
the Ashes, we rise, reborn. We will operate in the shadows, a hidden blade that
goes for the throat every time. In time, they will fear us. And it will be glorious.”

-Shadow Captain Asha Xevin XIX legion, aboard the Iron Shadow, Raven guard Frigate

Untitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

(Vigilator Ba'gen, Drake Knight Sa'arul, Brother Vo'ras)

(Brother Pythos, Sergeant Abraxes, Brother Xerxes)

"Shadow Captain Asha Xevin XIX legion, aboard the Iron Shadow, Raven guard Frigate" Raven Guard? So you are adding an allied detachment? Good idea.

Yeah, Trying something a little different. Ultramarines are definietly still my focus

"Shadow Captain Asha Xevin XIX legion, aboard the Iron Shadow, Raven guard Frigate" Raven Guard? So you are adding an allied detachment? Good idea.

Yeah, Trying something a little different. Ultramarines are definietly still my focus

Allies are always a great idea, its a good way not to get stagnant and bored.

seekers by vazzy2012, on Flickr

Seeker squad Polynikes ( Cato, Dienekes, Polynikes, Alexandros, Sidonus) 

"Hunter 2 actual, this is Hunter 2-1, target sighted. Word Bearers, confirmed as members of Fernas' rabble. Permission to engage?"

"Hunter 2-1, this is Hunter 2 Actual. You are go for hostilities. Courage and Honor.  Hunter 2 actual, Out."

"Courage and Honor Brother. Hunter 2-1, Out." 

-Recorded transmission between Captain Fidelitas(See File: XIII 129th) and Strike Leader Polynikes, Arcology Z23WFT "Delras", Calth, Veridian System. 

I like brother msn-wink.gif but I promise you ill have an ultramarine on my seekers base now!

Mwahahaha

My operators be operating, though I'm sure one of our military brothers will tell me I used all the wrong code for something like that lol.

Morning Vazzy.

I'm liking your log so far, which is saying something, because I'm not an Ultramarines fan in any sense of the word. But I feel like yours have a good bit of character and it looks like your painting skills are steadily improving. I just learned how to highlight myself, so I can understand the steep learning curve! ^_^

Some of your conversions are pretty darn cool though. I love the Raven Guard using a lascannon as an improptu sniper rifle. Have you thought about giving him a big, super techy scope to go with it?

Keep up the good work buddy! ... even if you did kinda go with the wrong legion sweat.gif

Morning Vazzy.

I'm liking your log so far, which is saying something, because I'm not an Ultramarines fan in any sense of the word. But I feel like yours have a good bit of character and it looks like your painting skills are steadily improving. I just learned how to highlight myself, so I can understand the steep learning curve! happy.png

Some of your conversions are pretty darn cool though. I love the Raven Guard using a lascannon as an improptu sniper rifle. Have you thought about giving him a big, super techy scope to go with it?

Keep up the good work buddy! ... even if you did kinda go with the wrong legion sweat.gif

Thanks Flint. I like throwing my own flair onto the models, and highlighting and patience are two areas I've improved in. Glad they made you appreciate the XIII

So vaz brother you decking out a 10 man seeker squad? Have you used them before I know they have outflank and sniper but I'm not sure how to best use them

Right now I'm not sure dude. I want to, but I'll need another box of sternguard, and I don't have/want to spend the cash for another one right now. I still need the Mk IV command set to finish out my HQ's before i do anything. 

Also tried adding you on skype, no luck brother. 

Damn it ill have to make a new account. God sakes! I guess when you haven't used it in 5 years it's no longer active smile.png

I'm hunting down the metal sternguard for the start of my IF heresy era force but so far no luck

I may be able to help in that regard, I can point you to a few places...

Archived