Lol, I really should get some EC painted. I do have 2 Noise Marines and 3 'regular' Marines in progress that I'll try to finish if I get time between my December Tale of hobbyists commitment. ;)

Thanks though, glad you liked the red, really happy with it. :)

Wow, fantastic work all around. Those Minotaurs are great, just enough verdigris. Its easy to go overboard with it, but those are just right.

One thing about Kantor, those mk IV legs seem a little small compared to the rest of him. I've noticed that the Forgeworld mk IV stuff just seems a little bit smaller than regular GW plastics. Then again, maybe it is just the angle, or the size of that particular power fist throwing it off, not sure.

Hmm I see what you guys mean. I picked that particular PF as it was the flashiest of the right-handed Fists' I had. Would a pair of plastic MK 7 legs even out the proportions do you think?

Forgot about the Iron Halo (and he needs a banner I suppose) so thanks. :)

SteelPaladin - Glad you liked the Minotaurs. They were a fun army to paint but now I'm stripping the infantry and selling the rest( I'm skint I'm afraid) .

Mike.

Hmm I see what you guys mean. I picked that particular PF as it was the flashiest of the right-handed Fists' I had. Would a pair of plastic MK 7 legs even out the proportions do you think?

Forgot about the Iron Halo (and he needs a banner I suppose) so thanks. smile.png

SteelPaladin - Glad you liked the Minotaurs. They were a fun army to paint but now I'm stripping the infantry and selling the rest( I'm skint I'm afraid) .

Mike.

If you change the legs out, perhaps you should look at some of the options in the new vanguard box? The running pose will add some dynamism to the model as well as some vertical height to the model.

I still think that you should just give up on 40k and join me in the heresy tongue.png

Don't Tempt me! :P

If I could afford it I certainly would. Hell I might just start small and buy what I can when I can as a nice side project.

Argh, you've got me thinking about it now! :P

It looks like the sanguinary guard power fist

It sure is.

You've nailed the Libby. Love it. Where's his left hand from? As others have pointed out though I reckon Kantor needs rescaling a bit.

The hand is from the Sang guard box. I plan on getting hold of some replacement legs soon. :) 

Thanks for the information smile.png The one thing I'm also curious about is how you got rid of the blood angels emblems on the fist and if you replaced them with something else smile.png

I just used a knife to get rid of the blood droplet. I did keep the wings though. :)

Welcome to Jaspcat's inner circle of damnation tongue.png

Go blood angels mix of GW and FW plus we can arrange a game between my DG and your boys. msn-wink.gif

Do it do it

Lol, Blood Angels probably wouldn't be my first choice. I have enough parts to make a few MK IV Marines so I need to pick a Legion.

Really love your Librarian. Only think I would consider doing is trying to add a proper psychic hood into the armour and/or adding some cabling around his chest plate.

How would you suggest I go about it?

Mike

Archived