Battle for Humanity (Legion)

GhostMalone

the Rune Priest is the PHAT CHRONIC BLUNT! I love the use of the wolf skull. well done! I think I'll use my SW bits as basis for my Sally conversions(drake skulls, fetish, trinkets, etc.) 

congrats, few people inspire me like this!

Remember Istvaan,

prime

Hmmm it could work well.

I just hate the new faces in the tac box.

Maybe you'd be willing to trade for the glimmer head with rebreather?? I'd love to kit out my heavy flamer squad with those heads msn-wink.gif

Nah, I need that one for the one of two Iron hands in the squad....Ugh I need to get home to my Bitz and Glue! *rocks back and forth* One more week, one more week, one more week,

I feel you brother. After this oath I'm going to ease up a bit on my company.

I need to get some studies and quality time with the misses, so I think the XIVth will have to wait while I save up for some big investments & I want to start a small fellowship of thousand sons

Okay so far this is a list of the oaths received and the designations, for those missing a company name could you please submit it ASAP :)

LEGIO: Legion Name: Force Designation: Praetor(s):

XVIII Salamanders HELLHAMMERS furioso-prime

XII World Eaters WALL BREACHERS Jaspcat

XIV Death Guard BLACK SHIELDS Sgt Cotys

XIX Raven Guard OATH BREAKERS TheWarmaster

XII World Esters PlayerNotFound

XIII Ultramarines HOUNDS OF ULTARMAR Calgar 2.0

IX Blood Angels WarSpirit

XVI Sons Of Horus CAPUT VENATORES BrotherTyrax

XIII Ultramarines HAMMERS OF TALASSAR Vazzy

XII World Eaters T0OMMY

I Dark Angels IMPERATOR DEO GLORIA ArchAngel

XVI Sons Of Horus THE CTHONIAN DESPOILERS DannyCyanide

VI Space Wolves BrotherChampionWulox

Oh, my brothers... look what I just unwrapped:

http://i.imgur.com/29Q1fQF.jpg

:D

What legion will they be? I want some jet bikes but don't feel iron warriors would necessarily make great use of them. Was thinking as part of a soh 1st company allied detachment, they could also count as black legion bikes in 40k then

Oh, I almost forgot. I am in process of some(3) color tests. I am waiting on washes to dry then I'll post pictures I kinda need some advice.........not really liking the Sally green

I can give you advice without seeing the color tests. What brand of paint are you using?

And Kage Is doing White Scars by the way.

here are the color tests. they all use a base of Army Painters "greenskin" Primer

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i438/furioso-prime/DAC6F8EA-3001-463B-8757-24C63536C2D0-3076-00000387DA04933A_zpsff758a8d.jpg

the first one is washed with athonian camoshade, I kinda like it. it Warms up the green a little while making it not so Gaerish(if that even makes sense)

the second is washed with biel tan green, not so great IMO. the shadows are too subtle and it does nothing to mute or alter the green.

the final one is wash with my home brew Dark Angel wash, I mixed Biel tan green and nuln oil. I think it darkens the Green beautifully, and the shading is kinda dark but I guess it has to be with the darkness of the green.

out of all I like the third, but the first one is nice and you don't see it, ever. I am leaning towards the third. but I thought I'd ask the advice of a group of hobbyists I respect.

this was a messy all over wash, and I will be cleaning it up when actually painting.

Definitely the third furioso!

And on the note of color schemes heres mine!

Not a fantastic painter but I'm happy with it. It looks a lot darker here than what it is in real life due to my poor photography and bad lightning. Will try to get something set up for future pictures!

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y397/JamBurgin/DSCI0001_zps6d4c9754.jpg

Archived