Book 2: Massacre - any more info?

Mortarion24

I've just read about Curze's Widowmaker throwing knives - [will remove if it's not legal to post them] - 12" S4 AP5 Assault 3 , Lethal Precision: Precision Strike on 4+ , to wound rolls of 6 ignore armour AND invulnerable saves. Imagine those on overwatch haha :D any hits ignore ALL saves xD only AP5 though :/

Is the FNP bubble for Cassion Dracos 6+ or 5+? Also Nomus Rhytan looks pretty awesome, imagine a duel between him and Erebus :P Lord Chaplain vs First Heretic :D

Just read the rules again, it's anything which has armour that is resistant to plasma, volkite, flamers, meltas etc they can get 5+ invulnerable. I think the save from the Dreadnought is a 6+ feel no pain save, didn't check but it's what I recall, he's a beast though has 4 attacks as well as an aoe attack like Vulkan but it's not as dangerous.

Posted · Hidden by Gillyfish, October 3, 2013 - Asking for pirated material
Hidden by Gillyfish, October 3, 2013 - Asking for pirated material
CAN SOMEONE WHO OWNS MASSACRE PLEASE LOAD A TORRENT ONTO PIRATE BAY!!!! No one wants to wait through another month of forge world's procrastination.
Posted · Hidden by Gillyfish, October 3, 2013 - Quotes post above
Hidden by Gillyfish, October 3, 2013 - Quotes post above

CAN SOMEONE WHO OWNS MASSACRE PLEASE LOAD A TORRENT ONTO PIRATE BAY!!!! No one wants to wait through another month of forge world's procrastination.

Probably not the thing to ask.

How LNG will I need to wait to preorder massacre?

Just got my first pay check after a promotion and have promised myself a big order of resin crack. If massacre will be a while I will replace it with a spartan on my order.

Thanks to any help

Indeed I'm a fan of the torso detailing. Hopefully they do something on par with that for the terror squads. If they see the light of day in the next year given how much stuff is needed for 8 legions now instead of 4

I'm sure Terror squads will be seen next year. I think Night Lord-based armies are becoming a nice source of income for FW, though that's my impression from the forums, where hardcore setting lovers can be found, it's not necessarily representative.

I think it's mainly due to a complete inability to play them in 40k since Raptors/Warp Talons aren't as great as they should be and heldrakes are a mandatory or 3 selection.

Plus FW seem to have nailed the aesthetic with a lot of their stuff compared to some of the blandness coming from GW these days (the clamp packs spring to mind)

In that we disagree, I like most of the Chaos minis, even if I don't like everything about them. =)

In terms of blandness, l think FW goes with a more bare-bones feel than GW, actually, you see a lot more armour decoration and elements in the Chaos minis, in general. I like both, to be honest, though my own designs usually tend more towards the FW side, I'd say.

Indeed it was the rules I referred to for Raptors/Warp Talons. But also the chaos dex in general is aimed at warbands rather than legions although it's possible to play 7 of the 9 thematically at least (sorry but Night Lords and Iron Warriors just don't go into that book)

I'll be honest I prefer the barebones look of FW because I don't think minis plastered with the chaos star and stupid little arrows on the armour are representative of a Night Lords army 

I'll be honest I prefer the barebones look of FW because I don't think minis plastered with the chaos star and stupid little arrows on the armour are representative of a Night Lords army 

Very true, well pointed.

Archived