Book 2: Massacre - any more info?

Mortarion24

No worries, I would do more but I'm absolutely burnt out and running on fumes atm lol

Curze is pretty beefy in combat, give -3 to enemy fear checks and if he is in a combat where the enemy is destroyed out right everyone within 12" must take a morale check immediately or fall back. Gives fear to all units in his army  and gives additional -1 to enemy checks if they cause fear already, has 2+ save with 4+ invulernable, causes D3 impact hits as opposed to 1 and also has hit and run special rule, has an assault 3 mini sniper daggers., he has stealth, shrouded and bulky to. He's jump infantry to.

No worries, I would do more but I'm absolutely burnt out and running on fumes atm lol

Curze is pretty beefy in combat, give -3 to enemy fear checks and if he is in a combat where the enemy is destroyed out right everyone within 12" must take a morale check immediately. Gives fear to all units in his army  and gives additional -1 to enemy checks if they cause fear already, has 2+ save with 4+ invulernable, causes D3 impact hits as opposed to 1 and also has hit and run special rule, has an assault 3 mini sniper daggers., he has stealth, shrouded and bulky to. He's jump infantry to.

In that case, I'm even more appreciative of the fact that you're taking the time out for this kind of thing, really is good of you.

Jump infantry, eh? That's pretty interesting...Can't wait to see his model, now that the Raptors are growing on me.

How bout the Red Butchers?

Not too happy with the RoW, only benefit is hatred >:(

The DG are getting waaaay stacked imho especially with that RoW lol or maybe its just a sign I should have played them since they are combined arms infantry (my fav)

Awesome info so far, what makes firedrakes different?

Oh and what can a kharbaryis carry? smile.png

Kharbaryis isn't in the book. The fire raptor doesn't make an appearance either.

Kind of makes me think that book 3 isn't going to be a long way off.

They get hatred, feel no pain 6+ re-roll failed charges but they are always hit on 3+.

Btw Salamanders can have a dreadnought as a HQ that gives everyone salamander within 3" feel no pain 5+, looks like I may have to go back to my Salamanders until the White Scars are released, which won't be for 2 or 3 years.

The next book is due next easter.

Btw Salamanders can have a Dreadnought as HQ choice, it has armour 14 to the front, it's immune to any reduction in armour abilities including chain fists etc and he gives every salamander within 3" feel no pain 5+, it also has it will not die and you don't benefit from the Slay the Warlord victory point condition.

Hey but we world eaters get a 6+ fnp and its easier to hit us!!!

Who can stand against our awesome rules like that?!!!!

pffft av14 dreadnaught with achilles armor and and 5+ fnp to all salles. Your guys' rule suck

furious.gif furious.gif furious.gif only time fw has let me down is with crappy world eater rules. screw that, hello DG!

Btw Salamanders can have a Dreadnought as HQ choice, it has armour 14 to the front, it's immune to any reduction in armour abilities including chain fists etc and he gives every salamander feel no pain 5+, it also has it will not die and you don't benefit from the Slay the Warlord victory point condition.

Bray'arth is..is..that you?

I'm assuming the Sicaran is in the new book?  If so, think you can shed a little light on, well... everything about it?  AV?  Hull points (or structure points?  is it a baby superheavy?)?  Main gun stats?  Any special rules?  Ballpark points cost for one with lascannon sponsons?

Archived