++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Rejoice brothers, for our salvation is here: finally rumors abound about the coming of a Contemptor in Midnight Clad.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/10501682_10152301265102362_5184813799274231019_n_zps3a0a1f28.jpg

Also, that knight in the background looks pretty awesome.

Ave Dominus Nox Brothers and Sisters of Nostramo.

I ran into a fellow on the subway who was reading a HH book and we struck up a conversation about the Legions we claim lineage from…sadly he was a son of Guilliman and our conversation ended in blood…his I might add! 

Before our conversation turned for the worse, we chatted about epic models, lore and that I should stop being a lurker on websites like Bolter and Chainsword and actually make an account and join.

With that said I’m, VERY new, so please forgive this neophyte.

I was really happy I found a group like this! I play with a lot of people who aren’t really into Lore/play their armies just to win.

Without further rambling:

The Winged Skull Warband of Lord Haelim Lev.

14th Company.  Eighth Legion.

*I’m playing a campaign with some friends and chose the 14th; just staying with it for continuity sake.  If you would prefer to try and not have repeat Companies I have no problem changing this.*  

Still working on Everything! i have some really old CSM's that i am re-working and some current stuff. :wallbash:

Welcome brother Haelim Lex!! Your models look great. You're definitely on the right track to painting up a cool looking warband there. We look forward to more of the 14th.

Hey guys, new recruit here. Finally decided on the VIII for my 30k legion :biggrin.: (well, Night Lords with Alpha Legion allies :wink: )
Not got fluff or models or anything just yet!

Welcome to you too, brother Fire Golem. What is your company number, its designation and the name of the company leader?

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

Thank you for the welcome Augustus and to you as well Lady Flint!

:ohmy.::ohmy.::ohmy.::eek:  :eek: .......Ave Dominus Nox!  That looks awesome, any idea when that due for release?   I may have to bite the bullet and order something from forgeworld again.:wallbash:

Edited by Lord Haelim Lev

Rejoice brothers, for our salvation is here: finally rumors abound about the coming of a Contemptor in Midnight Clad.

**SNIP**

**AHEM**

But hell yes, that looks freaking amazing! I wish I could be angry with forgeworld eating every paycheck of mine... I know I'm going to have to buy both that Contemptor and that knight. That's going to be a good $300+ gone.

But you know what?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/674/e79b15.jpg

**SNIP**

**AHEM**

But hell yes, that looks freaking amazing! I wish I could be angry with forgeworld eating every paycheck of mine... I know I'm going to have to buy both that Contemptor and that knight. That's going to be a good $300+ gone.

But you know what?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/674/e79b15.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/incinerator950/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_12782-dark_elsa_by_fantasydreamtima-d79xv5i2038486296_zps9949174b.jpg

I need to buy something for 40k that I don't end up regretting. Maybe I should make my pms blue and come hang out with you guys.

I could see Alan Bligh popping up in one of FW's Plog posts.

"Yeah... we thought we had a neat idea for a contemptor, but then Gonzalez was messing around online and found this badass kid from Amsterdam..."

Or this whole 'Augustus' thing is just a ruse and he really is one of FW's designers, I mean, have you ever seen him and the Design Team in the same place at the same time? No? A coincidence? I don't think so! :teehee:

Welcome Brother Akkyshan!! It is awesome seeing so many of our brothers popping out of the warp in midnight clad. :thumbsup:

**AHEM**

The second you show me some fluff where there's a female Astartes in Midnight Clad I'll call you Sister. For now you are one of the bro's. :tongue.:

"Yeah... we thought we had a neat idea for a contemptor, but then Gonzalez was messing around online and found this badass kid from Amsterdam..."

+

Or this whole 'Augustus' thing is just a ruse and he really is one of FW's designers, I mean, have you ever seen him and the Design Team in the same place at the same time? No? A coincidence? I don't think so! :teehee:

I have no idea what you are talking about. :wink:

http://i.imgur.com/qKAuL0B.gif

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

Wait....what? There's more 14th Company out there? Throne in flames I thought I'd purged the last of those honourless whoresons. Seems like we may have to have yet another "brother" crucified to a tank for some sport :devil:

Nah, all joking aside I don't particularly mind if someone wants to use 14th company as well, after all if there can be two (or more) Legions (looking at you XX) running around with the same name why not companies :laugh.:  although I have to ask, genuine question and not an attempt to start another legion civil war, but do people joining read the current list or just choose whichever they like the feel/sound/taste? of?

On the subject of that Contemptor, it's everything we were promised at the weekender. I'm going to have 2, at least. Along with the Fire Raptor, Spartan, Sicaran Venator, Predators, Sevatar, Konrad Curze the list is endless. Oh and a Falchion. I love me volcano cannons

Actually yes, they were gathered en masse at the Open Day back in March (April? I forget) and the air was heavy with the power of awesomeness contained in such a confined space, bettered only by having the heavyweights of BL in the same place at the same time at the weekender, bring on next year! And November, because, you know....

And Flint, don't write off the female in the armour, there are.........ways

Edited by Balthamal