++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Or this whole 'Augustus' thing is just a ruse and he really is one of FW's designers, I mean, have you ever seen him and the Design Team in the same place at the same time? No? A coincidence? I don't think so! :teehee:

I have no idea what you are talking about. :wink:

http://i.imgur.com/qKAuL0B.gif

Of course we are all weirdos... Did you expect anything else from a bunch that chose the VIIIth Legion? :tongue.:

Yeah Raas... stabby wierdos is pretty much a recruitment prerequisite.

@Balth - Hell yes I saw the new NL Contemptor! I'm definitely getting at least one. I actually might get an Iron Warriors one as well. I l l love the head and shoulder guards on it. The helmet especially almost reminds me of the Red Butcher terminators, funnily enough.

I could see Alan Bligh popping up in one of FW's Plog posts.

"Yeah... we thought we had a neat idea for a contemptor, but then Gonzalez was messing around online and found this badass kid from Amsterdam..."

Or this whole 'Augustus' thing is just a ruse and he really is one of FW's designers, I mean, have you ever seen him and the Design Team in the same place at the same time? No? A coincidence? I don't think so! :teehee:

Actually yes, they were gathered en masse at the Open Day back in March (April? I forget) and the air was heavy with the power of awesomeness contained in such a confined space, bettered only by having the heavyweights of BL in the same place at the same time at the weekender, bring on next year! And November, because, you know....

And Flint, don't write off the female in the armour, there are.........ways

So actually 'no' - in aswer to MrBear's first question. I wasn't there, right?

OR WAS I? 

:wink:

I could see Alan Bligh popping up in one of FW's Plog posts.

"Yeah... we thought we had a neat idea for a contemptor, but then Gonzalez was messing around online and found this badass kid from Amsterdam..."

Actually yes, they were gathered en masse at the Open Day back in March (April? I forget) and the air was heavy with the power of awesomeness contained in such a confined space, bettered only by having the heavyweights of BL in the same place at the same time at the weekender, bring on next year! And November, because, you know....

And Flint, don't write off the female in the armour, there are.........ways

So actually 'no' - in aswer to MrBear's first question. I wasn't there, right?

OR WAS I? 

:wink:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude I'd just stewed the paranoid pot to boiling and you've ruined it! Ruined it I say!!

Edited by Balthamal

Wait....what? There's more 14th Company out there? Throne in flames I thought I'd purged the last of those honourless whoresons. Seems like we may have to have yet another "brother" crucified to a tank for some sport :devil:

Nah, all joking aside I don't particularly mind if someone wants to use 14th company as well, after all if there can be two (or more) Legions (looking at you XX) running around with the same name why not companies :laugh.:  although I have to ask, genuine question and not an attempt to start another legion civil war, but do people joining read the current list or just choose whichever they like the feel/sound/taste? of?

LOL what a way to start a Monday... Threats of being crucified to a tank :tongue.: !

oo no i looked over the Company list and saw you had taken the 14th, but that there were other duplicate Companies.  As i mentioned, I'm playing in a Campaign with friends and i chose the 14th, for Continuity sake I decided to keep it.  But I am more then willing to change.....especially since i hear Crucifixion is a little painful. :biggrin.:

If Flint doesn't mind changing it, I'm good with the: 41st Company. (see what i did there:cool.:)

Edited by Lord Haelim Lev

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude I'd just stewed the paranoid pot to boiling and you've ruined it! Ruined it I say!!

Hahaha well I'm happy at least some of us got paranoid. :wink:  But in all honesty the basis for this conspiracy theory was this: "the FW NL Contemptor looks like Augustus' Contemptors". Admittedly it does, but come on, what self-respecting NL player imagined their NL contemptor without the skull and bat-wing symbol up front? So no, the similarity is not coincidental and yes, I'm just a Night Lords nutter from Amsterdam who can´t wait for FW to finally deliver.

Now go and make your own, because nobody wants multiples of the same contemptor and nobody wants just one contemptor. If so desired, I'll make a tutorial on how to do it.

Edit: grammar

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

Now go make your own, because nobody wants multiple of the contemptor and nobody wants just one contemptor. If so desired, I'll make a tutorial on how to do it.

YES PLEASE ! :thumbsup:

Painful? Bah. It works wonders for your back, stretches out all the kinks. Or is that quartering?

I heard it the Rack was good for that :teehee:

Hahaha well I'm happy at least some of us got paranoid. :wink:  But in all honesty the basis for this conspiracy theory was this "the FW NL Contemptor look like Augustus' contemptors". Admittedly it does, but come on, what self-respecting NL player imagined their NL contemptor without the skull and batwing symbol up front? So no, the similarity is not coincidental and yes, I'm just a Night Lords nutter from Amsterdam who can´t wait for FW to finally deliver.

Now go make your own, because nobody wants multiple of the contemptor and nobody wants just one contemptor. If so desired, I'll make a tutorial on how to do it.

I'll be "decorating" the chassis I do purchase since I've managed to get some of that insta-mould stuff that's available to work. And I do have the Rhino set around with those bodies.....

Wait....what? There's more 14th Company out there? Throne in flames I thought I'd purged the last of those honourless whoresons. Seems like we may have to have yet another "brother" crucified to a tank for some sport :devil:

Nah, all joking aside I don't particularly mind if someone wants to use 14th company as well, after all if there can be two (or more) Legions (looking at you XX) running around with the same name why not companies :laugh.:  although I have to ask, genuine question and not an attempt to start another legion civil war, but do people joining read the current list or just choose whichever they like the feel/sound/taste? of?

LOL what a way to start a Monday... Threats of being crucified to a tank :tongue.: !

oo no i looked over the Company list and saw you had taken the 14th, but that there were other duplicate Companies.  As i mentioned, I'm playing in a Campaign with friends and i chose the 14th, for Continuity sake I decided to keep it.  But I am more then willing to change.....especially since i hear Crucifixion is a little painful. :biggrin.:

If Flint doesn't mind changing it, I'm good with the: 41st Company. (see what i did there:cool.:)

A wise decision, it has been too long since the Forsaken supped on the torn flesh of Nostraman-born. Might I direct you to the project log in my siggy where the fate of the last Astartes claiming leadership of the 14th is detailed.... in fact wait for either my Spartan or Fire Raptor, they shall be replete with "ornamentation"

In all seriousness feel free to use the 14th brother, it's a big universe after all and I'm not the obsessively paranoid kind, much like the Duke of Blades himself. 

A wise decision, it has been too long since the Forsaken supped on the torn flesh of Nostraman-born. Might I direct you to the project log in my siggy where the fate of the last Astartes claiming leadership of the 14th is detailed.... in fact wait for either my Spartan or Fire Raptor, they shall be replete with "ornamentation"

In all seriousness feel free to use the 14th brother, it's a big universe after all and I'm not the obsessively paranoid kind, much like the Duke of Blades himself. 

After looking at that link and the work you've put into your Company, The 14th is yours Brother.  

I will create a blood soaked path for the 41st that i can call my own :devil: !!!

IT's a bit short on pictures that have gone into the ETL thread atm, I'm still working on some more delicious fluff, Flint's seen it, she knows what's coming :wink:

Can't wait to read!:ohmy.::wink: 

I have some of the campaign battles i'm playing in written down like a story! i'm trying to polish one up to post here! :tongue.:

Yeah Raas... stabby wierdos is pretty much a recruitment prerequisite.

@Balth - Hell yes I saw the new NL Contemptor! I'm definitely getting at least one. I actually might get an Iron Warriors one as well. I l l love the head and shoulder guards on it. The helmet especially almost reminds me of the Red Butcher terminators, funnily enough.

Shankyshank would be pleased

I, Plague of Sedition, wish to present myself as reporting for duty with the VIII Legion.

I did a First Claw recently:

gallery_69677_9770_845999.jpg

More here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/album/9770-night-lordz/

I am currently working on more Nostraman murderers. I have not as yet taken a company designation so If you accept my pledge to the murderous brotherhood I would be more than happy to take what company is left and work from there, building up back story and all.

Ave Dominus Nox

Plague of Sedition.

Ha! Baller.

That first claw looks a*maze*ing!

Welcome to the 8th Plague. Stand proud in midnight clad, you've definitely earned it. 

That... that is awesome brother! They are a great representation of 'First Claw'

Oh, and welcome to the Legion aswell!

Ha ha, thanks! It was a lot of fun doing them.

Now who do I stab in the back to get a company number or do I just take what I please? ;)

Must say I have been very inspired by the stuff you guys have been putting out.

Just take a number you like. Also, tell us what your company's designation and commanders's name are.

See which company numbers are already taken in the first post. There's no rule about taken numbers, but I guess there's a kind of concensus that you take it up with the 'owner' if you want a 'taken' number? Or not. Up to you really! The VIII comprises of backstabbing bastards, as you know. :wink:

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

Unless you want to go into some ridiculous company designation like 257th company, then usually you only have a hundred or so numbers to work with, and we've got a lot of Night Lord players here, growing everyday. So I don't think you should worry at all about multiple people claiming the same company, as these aren't "whole" companies anymore. That's basically just their point of origin.