++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Oh, I think I'm on day 4 of mod hood at the moment.

Congratulations! Was this punishment/reward for kickstarting the fastest growing Legion thread in the Traitor forum?

And also: 1) deadlifting 245lbs, 2) 160+ press ups - are you actually Wonder Woman?

Congratulations! Was this punishment/reward for kickstarting the fastest growing Legion thread in the Traitor forum?

And also: 1) deadlifting 245lbs, 2) 160+ press ups - are you actually Wonder Woman?

Those Loyalist necks wont break themselves y'know...wait a minute...*runs away holding neck*

As for the Dude getting that tattoo : Brutal \m/

Was just deadlifting 245 to annoy the guys who made fun of me when I asked to work in with them since they were hogging all the barbells. Here're my numbers:

Weight - 117lbs

Height - 5'4"

BF% - 13.2

Squat (3RM) - 255 lbs

Bench Press (1RM)- 165 lbs

Deadlift - (1RM ungeared) 320 lbs

Funny story how my bench sucks, but the push ups come so easily :happy.:

And to be fair, it was just as much Brother Heinrich as me who got this deal going. 

I will admit it's neat that we're the largest by far though :laugh.:

Edited by Flint13

Congratulations! Was this punishment/reward for kickstarting the fastest growing Legion thread in the Traitor forum?And also: 1) deadlifting 245lbs, 2) 160+ press ups - are you actually Wonder Woman?

Was just deadlifting 245 to annoy the guys who made fun of me when I asked to work in with them since they were hogging all the barbells. Here're my numbers: Weight - 117lbsHeight - 5'4"BF% - 13.2Squat (3RM) - 255 lbsBench Press (1RM)- 165 lbsDeadlift - (1RM ungeared) 320 lbs Funny story how my bench sucks, but the push ups come so easily ^_^ And to be fair, it was just as much Brother Heinrich as me who got this deal going.  I will admit it's neat that we're the largest by far though :lol:

No offence to Heinrich, well said that he is the other half of the driving force here.

Your stats scare me, you must be built like Bruce Lee! I'm just starting my journey to fitness - I will NOT be going into my stats at this time! - and am doing OK on the deadlifts, bench press and such, but my squats are terrible due to my hamstrings being so tight.

But anyway, back on topic - Ave Dominus Nox, Death to the False Emperor and all that...

The only thing I do to "stay in shape" is play drums. Metal Drums, mind, so much more physically active...but yeah. Last time I checked I had 7% BF :P

I'm on the other spectrum of "unhealthy Nerd". 

Currently Re-reading False Gods. Forgot what the Warmaster said about our Primarch...

"A moody bastard, but handy to have when you're in a tight spot, when you need an alien empire :censored: ing their britches before you attack."

That made me unreasonably happy :devil:

Getting/staying in shape isn't a goal it has to be a lifestyle in order to work. Kinda like murdering and stabbing each other over who sits where at the dinner table. Kinda but not really :P let's not get too far off topic though in case one of the other mods wanders in.

That's what I've been finding with pushups. With law enforcement stuff, the different areas either have you bench or do pushups, and I've been finding the pushups way easier but some of the super yolked dudes that show up can't do more than like a dozen or so pushups. Definitely a lot of mentality to it.

Let's just say that service in the Norwegian Armoured Battalion left its mark.

Okay, time for the first generation to light up the dark. The link is to the post where they first make an appearence.

26th Company - "Noctis Infernae", Commanded by Aliksandr Saevus - Barabbas Sogalon WIP

The only thing I do to "stay in shape" is play drums. Metal Drums, mind, so much more physically active...but yeah. Last time I checked I had 7% BF :tongue.:

I'm on the other spectrum of "unhealthy Nerd".

I think I'll make some crème brulee this weekend and enjoy the shape I'm in :smile.: