Only victory is honourable - White scars - Siege of Terra

One-eye

Wow.

That's crisp. Can you knock out 40 bikes like that ? :D

And I was meaning to ask whether you're tempted to slow up, with the hint of this FW rush to release all the Legion pads etc. ? Think my own Scars will be pushed back just to see what surfaces......even with those dodgy heads !

Dodgy? I liked the look of the helmets.

I love them too! Just need to get rid of the Topknots even though they are a very Mongolian thing, they're not my thing.

I like them too, topknots and all.

Yeah, the same for me.

The problem is, I have to make a FW order before the end of July and I don't know how long I would have to wait for the Legion upgrades...

To wait or not to wait, that is the question. Eventually I can order only vehicles and Termies... but I really want to begin jetbike squads !

Because the delivery in the country I'm posted in is very difficult. So I have to make my annual order when I'm back in Europe for summer leave.

These are truly awesome White Scars and I have been tempted to start a White Scars army since reading the Conqueror series of books by Conn Igguldenn.

Your models are making it so darned tempting to crate a small White car force to run alongside my Space Wolves.

The Wolves of the Plains and the Wolves of Fenris!! 

I don't know for yours, but my wallet will die anyway :) Don't even know what not to purchase : I want jetbikes, assault squads, Termies, a Spartan, a Venator, a Storm Eagle, a lightning fighter... etc. And I'd love to make a terran WS contemptor...

I have to prioritize, but it's tough ! :p

Awesome models, great to see you back with your Scars. And I like how your paint scheme translates on a big models like the sicaran.

Your promised a tutorial on your Scars a while back, is it still coming? ;)

Your Scars make me want to make a small force of them too. Can't wait for FW to release all the legion rules for the other armies, they said on the BL opening that they would publish them sooner then the books, so that the fans can get started on their favorite legions.

Didn't they speak only about upgrade kits (Helmets, torsos, etc) ?

If they intend to release rules asap, it's even more exciting :)

And thanks for the comments btw, it's awesome to be supported that way.

Archived