Extremely Tenuous Lighting - Strategium Mode On

Honda

Guys, I have an idea. I'm not sure where it came from, possibly those sneaky Raptors. Anyway, I think there's a way we can win this easily. We challenge every forum to a drinking game. They must all read this thread and every time the word is mentioned, well, you know the rest. I don't think even their oolitic kidneys can cope and they'll all be so drunk they won't know how to hold their brushes. Well, a few of them might, but definitely not those uptight monk dudes. All we need is a word that's used regularly in this thread ... any ideas?

If only there was a regularly occuring word to describe the general level of motivation in this thread.

Fervour? No, not quite. Zest? Close, but... if only it rhymed with meal, it'd be perfect.teehee.gif

Actually, best leave the Wolves out of this, I don't think it'll work on them

No kidding. Anybody who can digest jet fuel would put us all under the table.

Better be wary of the Heresy forum too. Bound to be a wolf or two in the ranks who'll take one for the team! pirate.gif

I'd try and motivate the Iron Hands forum into action, but all I can think to type is 'I'm so, so sorry'.

And I'm not sure that'll work.ermm.gif

Hmm, ask if their apothecaries can walk around and collect all the iron hand tears.  Maybe they can sell them to the other space marine chapters, so they'll have some use for salting meats.  They've got to be good for something other then spare parts right?

http://www.incrediblethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/human-tears-salt-sorrow.jpg

(this post meant to fire up the iron hands)

Ah, we should invite them. Throw them a bone for once? laugh.pngmsn-wink.gif

Just 2 more days. AAAARGH! I think I might be approaching critical levels of Zeal containment. Emperor have mercy on my enemies when it is finally unleashed. He knows I won't.

Actually, scratch that.

Great Emperor! Have NO mercy on my enemies, feel no pity for what we are about to unleash upon them, and feel no remorse for creating the Imperial Fists, and by doing so, the Black Templars. We do your will, long after all others have forgotten it.

Hear me too, Great Father, Rogal Dorn, whose name echoes greatness across the galaxy, turn your gaze to this, the greatest battle of our time.

Witness as your finest sons, the Black Templars, stand besides your own Imperial Fists [and successors, and friends] to defeat the many opponents crossing swords [paintbrushes/airbrushes] with us this day: The Lesser Chapters, the Traitor forces from the Warp, and the Ghosts of the Darkest parts of our past! Grant your favoured sons your strength, and may it bring us victory!

I also propose that The Yak be named an honorary Neophyte of the Black Templars. Because, and I quote:

I really really really really really like it here. I love you guys!

We love you too. msn-wink.gif Now just lose the whole Camouflage deal. T'is not honorable.tongue.png

I also propose that The Yak be named an honorary Neophyte of the Black Templars. Because, and I quote:

We love you too. msn-wink.gif Now just lose the whole Camouflage deal. T'is not honorable.tongue.png

So it is written, so it shall be done! B)

So it is written, so it shall be done! B)

I'm honoured excited and also a little bit scared by this!

I will honour this by adding Neophyte Yak to one of my proposed ETL scout squads. You should be able to spot him, he will be the one dressed in black and white, brandishing weapons of brutal assault. Screaming "up and at him you cowards" while blatantly breaching Raptors Insertion team protocol!

We haven't had enough enthusiasm here today.

Here's vow #1 for Greggles crusade.  With great zeal I present!

http://i.imgur.com/GKEi9RB.jpg

A storm talon with every weapon option, on a custom resin base!

Last model finished just in time. The Castellan of the Nemisis Crusade, Decked out in Artificer armour, relic blade and not sure what to call the counts as hand gun.

http://i.imgur.com/NuZY2zp.jpg?1

Any thoughts on what the pistol should be?

Maybe If I have time I can get the Spartan done and enrolled as a final vow.

HLVW

My Templars have been busy killing Xenos in preparation for this. Their Zeal has reached such a point that my rolls are bordering on the insane, of course only in assault. The Whirlwind does not feel like aiding my efforts at all, perhaps it's just sad because I didn't let it tank shock some guardians like one of my rhinos did. The tank doesn't stop advancing just because the Crusaders have stepped out. biggrin.png In hindsight I could have set it up for a hilarious ram into the back of a Wave Serpent had I wanted to. Maybe next time little Whirlwind.

It is quite funny how all the people who play this game really get into their army. We get zealous about everything over here.

"What's that? No one's posted to the 'You know you're a Black Templar when...' topic in two days? Better go start adding another 20 posts!!"

At least that's what it feels like. ermm.gif

We haven't had enough enthusiasm here today.

Here's vow #1 for Greggles crusade.  With great zeal I present!

*sword snip*

A storm talon with every weapon option, on a custom resin base!

You realize this means war, first blood should always go to the chaplain not to the dinky flying metal box!

Well, here's what I have available for the ETL this year (as well as two storm talons and an ironclad dread off this desk)

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z41/urkh/ETLIII.jpg

Let's see how much of it I can get done!

On the sprues to the left are 15 Initiates, most of a chapter upgrade sprue, and lots o' sweet bitz from the vanguard vets box!

(yes, I realize some of those templars are a little too far along in the painting process to be used. This is just a quick shot of my desk atm.

You realize this means war, first blood should always go to the chaplain not to the dinky flying metal box!

I keep bidding on the new chaplain model, and losing.  I have trouble paying 30 bucks for a single figure when i can get the whole command box for 67 (razorback, chaplain, and 5x command squad).

HLVW,

I'd do his pistol as either grav (paint center part green), or plasma (paint center bit blue).  If you've got extra bits laying around, you could probably attach a section of a melta to the bottom of it, and call it a combi-melta.

Archived