Queen Bee Knight -- Thank you! Please read the new post

JeffTibbetts

Wow, man. Thanks! Yeah, I have a hard time taking credit for half of the stuff on this model. It's been an exercise in learning to roll with the punches. I'm not really very good at that in my real life, so the Knight's been extremely important to me on many levels. 

Thanks again for the kind words. 

Alright. Had a good photo session with the light box, only to realize later that I probably had the settings messed up again. Anyway, I want to share some of these since they show the metal trim with a few scratches added. Some of these are just plain sloppy, so I'll probably go in and touch a few up. I have a LOT of pics, but I'll just throw a few on here for you guys.

The whole time I was prepping these, I was thinking about how filthy this girl is. I had this whole scenerio running through my head about how this is probably like machine cult dirty mag stuff. All these closeups of dirty, rusty, oily machine bits. I can just imagine a magos busting in on a new adept who was perusing a heretikal dataslate filled with intimate studies of the Queen Bee.

I'm not a fan of exploitation, but the thought did make me giggle a bit too much. Enjoy the pics, you sick, sick puppies.

gallery_74115_9313_1022082.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_25990.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_275791.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_259794.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_34706.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_982829.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_699444.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_654249.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_661962.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_330276.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_1460699.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_1179087.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_845546.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_147607.jpg

And that, folks, is how to hobby...

Agreed, Brother SP! Jeff, you have created a wonderful, deadly looking piece here, definitely a labor of love for the hobby. Awesome stuff, man, awesome stuff, definitely high marks, upper echelon and all that!

:thanks: very much for sharing everything you have done on your girl!

Thanks, everyone! Nice to come back to this thread and see the comments.

Kurama, if ever a Knight has been laid bare to the world, it is she. Between this thread and my blog I think you've all seen more of her than her own mother. thst said, not all her armor is glued down obviously, and I do have lots of "under the covers" pics. At some point I'll get around to posting them all on my blog in a big expose, covering the completed model and breaking down detailed pics of all her details.

Good job on the scratches! You didn't overdo it, and kept the theme running. :tu:

Need a bigger loghtbox though. ;)

Any word from Freeblade?

Thanks! And yeah. We're chatting. Nothing final but it's safe to say they're interested. :D

Oh heck, it got better....

Wow seriously my friend that's... i'm Gobsmacked.

Thank you, as always, for your encouragement and feedback. I'm in the process of taking some full-body pics right now so I can do up a final blog post and call it good. 

I like the pic with the black paper background the best, Jeff. The others look good too, but the colours become slightly washed out due to overexposure, plus you can see the lightbox's framework in some of them. I hope you'll be able to get her completely in all the shots! :tu:

Archived