codex crimson slaughter.... yup, GW really hates us.

Please don't use this thread as an excuse to rant about GW's treatment of Chaos. This isn't the Complaint thread 2.0.

Keep it on topic or the topic goes away.

Its all about the supplement no?

Open the complaint thread and I'll take it there...

What about relics or daemon weapons anything new there?

That might make it interesting, but considering the relics in the Black Legion-supplement and the fact that we're not loyalists (Clan Raukaan got awesome relics), I wouldn't hold my breath.

We are around the red dot right now...

http://imageshack.com/a/img706/8464/sb48.gif

It'll get a bit worse when this release, then it will hopefully get a bit better if the chosen/havocs are released as the rumours have it...

Well minigun, I believe the Chaos community has spoken. From the original post of "GW is ignoring the Chaos community" to the most recent "yet another reason to leave 40K" they seem to prefer the negativity.

You know, quite frankly, I don't really mind the retarded direction of "Oh yeah, let's make possessed troops", as I stopped playing the game. I'm  quite happy we'll get yet another fluff extention of our faction. Maybe that'll get me inspired or something. The Crimson Slaughter sure has some fluff potential (even though I'm not fond of the DV background, they still have a very cool sounding name, that's enough for me to care about them), and I'm glad a renegade chapter is having a "proper" fluff treatment.

Well, this codex supplement at least has inspired me to go ahead and just model those Berserkers on Juggernauts I want. I have found a calm acceptance in the last 24 hours, and let go of my expectations, and now determine to make whatever I want whether or not its ever usable. I don't actually play all that much anyway...

Well, this codex supplement at least has inspired me to go ahead and just model those Berserkers on Juggernauts I want. I have found a calm acceptance in the last 24 hours, and let go of my expectations, and now determine to make whatever I want whether or not its ever usable. I don't actually play all that much anyway...

Count as brother. Embrace it. Either Allied Daemons, or, if you truly wish to sin against the Emperor, Thunderwolves.

Guys, you are all obviously not Forging the Narrative hard enough. The reason the Codex is terrible is because Chaos always loses to the vastly superior Loyal Space Marines of the Emperor, so you guys just need to accept that all you are is the punching bag for the loyalists.

Guys, you are all obviously not Forging the Narrative hard enough. The reason the Codex is terrible is because Chaos always loses to the vastly superior Loyal Space Marines of the Emperor, so you guys just need to accept that all you are is the punching bag for the loyalists.

Errrm... seriously? The Chaos fan-base is the most dedicated to the fluff of any faction. Manyt of us can't leave character; that is why so many Chaos players are bitter and resentful  about everything.

Errrm... seriously? The Chaos fan-base is the most dedicated to the fluff of any faction. Manyt of us can't leave character; that is why so many Chaos players are bitter and resentful about everything.

It was sarcasm. Or at least it looks like my kind of sarcasm.

Heh you still think this is about power? Its all about perception and ego, both in universe and out!

What good is perception when it is skewed and what good is ego when it is hollow?

You mean like besides making someone what he is ? well not much then.

possessed as troops . Briliant . Next codex give us warptalons as elites with the terminator upgrade BL terminators can take when abadon is there in the BL codex.

Not that I think they'll do anything like it...but if the Possessed are redone as a Gal Vorbak from 30k...that'd be pretty Bad Ass.  And they may still have it where you can buy veteran skills and all.  Doubt it...but yeah

And it could still be a very elaborate (and early) April Fools joke.

And it could still be a very elaborate (and early) April Fools joke.

http://infinitythegame.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/scared-%28-nahh-%29.gifGGGGWWWWWWW.By the way anyone noticed that on the CS cover the marine is either in a mirror or he is trying to release the safty pin from the side that doesn't have one . Or he is somehow left handed [as is his bolter] which is heretical in itself[all marines post heresy are right handed].

He is a sm renegade his gear was manufactured in an imperial forge . I mean look at his bolter , it doesn't have a belt feed , no drum , doesn't look like the chaos gear our dudes are using . At any csm meeting anyone would notice , that he is the new dude.

Archived