IA 13 Warmachines of the lost and the damned?

Nehekhare

This actually seems very plausible, and I'm pretty sure this will happen. The problem is that "changed by 10,000 years of warp exposure" usually means either a.) random or b.) overpriced. I would gladly just take the loyalist versions of vehicles with the PotMS renamed to Infernal Device. I don't want tentacles and warp exposure and all that other hooplah, I just want stuff that makes my Legion warband feel like a Legion warband. And that to me isn't more fleshy bits, it's ancient Heresy era technology that later founding thinbloods only hear of in hushed tones.

This actually seems very plausible, and I'm pretty sure this will happen. The problem is that "changed by 10,000 years of warp exposure" usually means either a.) random or b.) overpriced. I would gladly just take the loyalist versions of vehicles with the PotMS renamed to Infernal Device. I don't want tentacles and warp exposure and all that other hooplah, I just want stuff that makes my Legion warband feel like a Legion warband. And that to me isn't more fleshy bits, it's ancient Heresy era technology that later founding thinbloods only hear of in hushed tones.

Yeah I agree. If time moves slowly in the Warp, why can't CSM warbands have access to some of the older stuff? For some warbands the Siege of Terra was just a few hundred years ago.

I bought a Heavy Conversion Beamer for my Decimator a while ago, for the sole reason that it feels like old Crusade tech, and Chaos warbands really need some more of these weird and wonderful contraptions!

Just saw the Anvillus pattern dreadclaw rules in the HH3 book.

All in All it pretty much the same rules has the Kharybdis, except for the Inertial dampening system of course...

It has the Heat blast, Heat blast ram and Heat blast Deep Strike rules, Drop Pod assault rule also.

The down side is that when a Anvillus DC comes into play with DS, its in hover mode, now to be safe you can still zoom out if you wish, and on the next turn you can go up in altitude.

Units coming from a DC in DS still can't assault the same turn.

Profile is the same as the old DC, with assault ramp, frag Launchers, but the points cost goes up to 100 because of the addition of the Heatblast rules and the Drop pod assault rule.

Now i dunno if it will be identicale in the IA 13 book, but if it is , you know what to expect.

its not bad realy, but even so an extra 15pts for that blast rules..., rather would have stayed in 80's points and no blast, but hey...

It's even worse than it used to be, a complete waste of time as a delivery system, and not worth it as an empty blast box.  I had hoped we might see a fix, but this is pointless.  And if the inertial dampening system is what let the kharybdis reduce scatter to avoid mishap, then worse than pointless, that would make it literally our worst available option.  Possessed would be a better use of your points.  Never take it.

how forgeworld manages to still design ways to make Dreadclaws WORSE is one of the great mysteries of our time....

I mean how hard would it be to make it just a damned drop pod, and then give it a special rule where you can get back in and it can fly off......

how forgeworld manages to still design ways to make Dreadclaws WORSE is one of the great mysteries of our time....

I mean how hard would it be to make it just a damned drop pod, and then give it a special rule where you can get back in and it can fly off......

When the loyalists develop one and we get a hand me down that isn't terrible, and will take two more editions to finally be superior to theirs without any good upgrade options.

That pic, rofl....I would nearly put money on us getting a Sicaran, and you better believe it will be glorious to behold. I used mine, for a tournament (as a Relic for BA) and it is a righteous vehicle.

Dude at our local club upgraded with Heavy Bolter sponsons at first but found them better bog standard pt for pt, they have a HB as standard on the hull too? The main gun is awesome for the cost. He plays Blood Angels btw.

I set mine up with HB, as I wanted it to be filling the same role, but better, as a Baal Pred. I'm not a massive fan of Lascannon Sponsons.

It's basically the twin sister to IA2: 2nd ed. It's going to contain everything usable by the traitor legions from the HH era tanks such as spartan and storm eagle to likely extra daemon engines like the decimator and brass scorpions. It will also contain a 6th ed updated list for a lost and the damned army

It's basically the twin sister to IA2: 2nd ed. It's going to contain everything usable by the traitor legions from the HH era tanks such as spartan and storm eagle to likely extra daemon engines like the decimator and brass scorpions. It will also contain a 6th ed updated list for a lost and the damned army

I don't like the fact that i can only like your post once! :P

http://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Happy_gif.gif

Archived