Numerican Night Watch (PLOG)

march10k

Rofl...I never did pure testors...but I still play with some DA tacticals who have testors highlights on citadel basecoats...blech!  Maybe after I finish my 5th company (~15 models to go!), I'll start replacing them...

I think we all have that testers painted squad hiding in our closets ,,,,nice use of the older models tis always nice to see

Testors was all I had when I started, and I had no concept of stripping models so... yeah, such are the facts of life when you have only limited resources and very little experience (I was in 8th grade when I started back in third edition)...

Still, Your work is impressive, but then we're our own worst critics...

Well...now that Age of Sanguinus has dropped over on the fantasy side, it's safe to say that I'll stop working on my Warriors of Tzeentch, so there should be more going on over on this end going forward, lol...what a trainwreck fantasy just became!

• 3 months later...

Well...it's been awhile...and I'm still working on the same guard model, the same tank...now, in between, I did a bit of work on my DA (codex dropped), and I finally unboxed the riptide that I got for 60% off a couple years ago (the new tau titan on FW inspired me, I didn't yet know that tau were about to get a new dex and new models), but I'm sooo close, so here's the work of the last two days on my wingman vanquisher for pasquisher:

med_gallery_13203_9402_358467.jpg

Still needs camo, and the two exhaust pipes...other than that, it's done! Oh, yeah, that's pasquisher in the background, and there's another vanquisher in a box next to the table...Pasqusher with two vanq wingmen= dead tanks!

/edit/ I don't need to point out that a hull lascannon is a no-brainer on every vanquisher...do I?

Archived