Numerican Night Watch (PLOG)

march10k

Great looking tank there. Keep it up!

As for build and wingman talk, an Exterminator with Lascannon would aid a Vanquisher nicely especially due to the TL main gun. Would be a good hull stripper to aid it too.

If not, magnetise the sponson weapons aanda full HB boat with pintle Stubber puts a good amount of infantry fire out at range greater than 24 too.

• 2 weeks later...

med_gallery_13203_9402_836036.jpg

...Ugh...progress made, but each valk takes me about 20-25 hours, and being on my fourth one, my motivation is shot! Still, engines complete, and a good start on one wing since the last update.

Decals?  We don't need no stinkin' decals!  Actually, progress is slow because I find myself working ~60 hrs a week and this is my fourth valkyrie (which translates into lack of motivation)

Decals? We don't need no stinkin' decals! Actually, progress is slow because I find myself working ~60 hrs a week and this is my fourth valkyrie (which translates into lack of motivation)

I take my hat off to you. That's some excellent freehand!!!

Decals? We don't need no stinkin' decals! Actually, progress is slow because I find myself working ~60 hrs a week and this is my fourth valkyrie (which translates into lack of motivation)

In that case, I apologise and take a bow to your superior brush skills!

WF has the right of it...if you think my freehand is a decal, that's definitely a compliment...although, I did "cheat" on the "3," I used a stencil and tracing paper to put a very light gray outline on the model, then went to work with the paints...but the stripes are all me!

Archived