ETL III is coming....

The so-called "Divide" talk stops now. Period.

No need to poke a stick into an ant's nest. Just enjoy the hobby, be courteous and friendly, and have fun with the ETL.

But is a very serious issue and is going to ruin this hobby!!!!

I couldn't even type that with a straight face...

Back on topic...can we just open one present early, Cap?!?!?!  We'll be good and eat all of our dinner!!

And by 'present' I mean unit and by 'open' I mean paint.

Trying to work out what to build out of the bits boxes containing my old tanks. There's a few preds with twin linked lascannons. Can't seem to find these on the HH rules even though FW has a Demios kit under the HH part of the site. Am I being blind or do they need converting to either the autocannon or something more funky?

Wolves developed the twin Las sometime after the Heresy, so you'll need to convert them to autocannon,, flamestorm, magna melta, plasma destroyer or conversion beamer.

It's in the heavy support section in book 1

Or just find a replacement from a friendly bits order site. smile.png

Yes, Divide talk should be limited to how too tutorials with chainswords and power axes. No divide except who wants to punch Horus or the Emperor,if your AL, you may choose both.

Now on that note tonight I'll start preparing the 40mm bases for my HQ options, if I get my idea commissioned in time from Brother chaplain Kage ill do a second oath containing 3 apothecaries a Vigilator a mortriat and a forgelord.

That will leave me with a champion and primus medicae if I can get to oath 3 which may even have some recons.

It all comes down to free time

I've slowed down with the prep as my wife has just given birth. I've been told the hobby corner that's currently in the kitchen will need to be moved back to the hobby room BEFORE they come home which might be today!

Eak ... I didn't realise she'd be home 48 - 72 hours after a c-section! Will be really good to get them home though. :D

Lol ... So much tidying up to do, there's bits of tanks all over the place. Think I'll be leaving tanks to following vows.

No need to poke a stick into an ant's nest. Just enjoy the hobby, be courteous and friendly, and have fun with the ETL.

Understood.

The last thing I intended was stir up any further trouble. Sorry! sweat.gif

My vow still stands, though. I'll be building myself some Heresy-era marines if you guys win the ETL.

Which might give me enough time to settle on a Legion, too.sweat.gif

Well congrats to SW1 :)

I hereby place my vow, to paint up (in my finest quality) our Liege Lord, The Gorgon, Slayer of Asirnoth and Silver-Handed God himself -> Ferrus Manus (pre-beheading ofcs) ;) for the regal sum of 445 (iirc) points - I'll have a pic up this weekend :D

Archived