+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Glorious, my brothers and sisters! Well done to all! It saddens me that I cannot share in the joyous moment with you all, but when I return tomorrow from my trip, I will begin with my penance vow.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You helped to motivate early on which was valuable.

Glorious, my brothers and sisters! Well done to all! It saddens me that I cannot share in the joyous moment with you all, but when I return tomorrow from my trip, I will begin with my penance vow.

You did great in motivating us man - your event sparked others, and it drove me and Forte to do the last minute Corruption Vows, which drew in four more contestants. Razblood and Castelan Cato who brought in 2109 points combined, plus Noisemarine and Namia who -although they didn't finish- each painted beautiful units for their own armies.

So thanks for the Crusade (perhaps you can rekindle it with the Call of Chaos?) and high fives all around the Chaos Strategium!!

Quick question: How did we "earn" 3000+ penalty points? Could someone briefly explain this to me, I couldn't find it in the final report. Thanks in advanvce!

Because after finishing their first vow, Blackheart, Rayray, and Scribe of Khorne vowed consecutive vows which they didn't complete, thereby nullifying their first completions. So the points they secured in their finished vows are substracted as penalty from the total points value of all completed vows. ohmy.png

Nonetheless their efforts are appreciated. And fault is the best teacher! Next year we'll all be more strategic in our vows. :tu:

Quick question: How did we "earn" 3000+ penalty points? Could someone briefly explain this to me, I couldn't find it in the final report. Thanks in advanvce!

Because after finishing their first vow, Blackheart, Rayray, and Scribe of Khorne vowed consecutive vows which they didn't complete, thereby nullifying their first completions. So the points they secured in their finished vows are substracted as penalty from the total points value of all completed vows. ohmy.png

Nonetheless their efforts are appreciated. And fault is the best teacher! Next year we'll all be more strategic in our vows. thumbsup.gif

Ah, ok! I when I read "penalty" I thought it was about misconduct or sth. like this.

Yeah, about that? There is an extra 30k pts penalty. Forgot to mention...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hitQy49doiA/UnlJEyhSMhI/AAAAAAAAANg/MmYEdS8dhlQ/s640/tumblr_mtdd29ZAI31sg96flo1_400.gif

Let's not get into the world cup thing again.  No.  Really.  Let's not do that.

The forum has rules against political discussions, and the World Cup is definitely not a politically neutral topic.

Actually contribute points is my goal. Take the pressure off of the super-awesome-mega vows.

"The strong are strongest alone."-Huron Blackheart
sml_gallery_50714_9646_80461.pngsml_gallery_50714_9646_1804.png

Blackheart, those banners look really cool, youve certainly corrupted the oath of moment.

You've not made either your second vow or your soul vow, so perhaps you can give the Batch of the Oath Breaker

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_02_Oath_Breaker.jpg

a similar treatment as you did for the Daemon Pact. It would be cool - AND confusing, which is what Chaos in the end is all about, no? msn-wink.gif

Edit: corrected wrong info

Let's not get into the world cup thing again.  No.  Really.  Let's not do that.

The forum has rules against political discussions, and the World Cup is definitely not a politically neutral topic.

That's ridiculous. One can absolutely discuss the cup as a sports competition without antagonizing people with politics. Thing is it's off-topic then and it is now, so probably we really shouldn't get into it.

Lol...was me who did the Daemon Pact banners Augustus msn-wink.gif

The Gods demand punishment for people failing their Soul Vow! Cheeky cheeky punishment! :D ;)

The last fail tag I did was too good. Didn't want to encourage failure ;)

Yeah, was that the one for Clone? He made it his avatar didn't he?

No, it was the one with the Daemon hand above the marines head with the glowing eyes and failed written on it ;)

Archived