+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Hell yeah. You painted your third ever complete model, and it came out pretty damn well considering it's the DV axe guy, which looks like a right git to paint. Gotta admire that, my third ever model is a second edition snap fit marine that looks utterly pants.

Dragonlover

Agreed. You guys are inspiration. Thanks to Semper and all the participants here I have my first ever legal "battle-forged" army. Granted, it's not very coherent and would require use of the Black Legion book to count the chosen as troops, but it's legal. biggrin.png

I didn't quite do as many vows as I'd hoped, but I pushed my painting ability and came out with an army.

My third ever model was also a terribly painted snap fit marine. I bought the painting set with the five marines if I recall correctly. The Aspiring champ would have terrified me.

Well done to everyone who took part! This was my first ETL and there are so many inspiring models being put out here. Next year I hope to do this monumental effort justice and make my first legal ETL vow.

We've humbled the dogs of the Imperium, death to the false emperor!

I'll probably not take part in CoC. Got a paid project to finish up 1500 points of space wolves and if I were to take part in CoC I'd probably finish every chaos model I own and not be able to help as much in the next Etl. I wish I could just pig out and buy like 2000 points of chaos for the next Etl... One can dream right? :P

I'll have to see how long my current projects take. Though getting a Noise Marine squad built and ready may be possible. All depends on time really.

I don't think I had signed up in time for Call of Chaos last year, not even been here a year yet I don't think.

What is it all about? I don't know anything about how it works or if there is a winner, or winning team like the ETL. Definitely something I would like to get involved in though if it is on again this year.

So with notice, get building and spraying in advance!

I don't think I had signed up in time for Call of Chaos last year, not even been here a year yet I don't think.

What is it all about? I don't know anything about how it works or if there is a winner, or winning team like the ETL. Definitely something I would like to get involved in though if it is on again this year.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/280738-call-of-chaos-vi/?p=3471321

Less team work admittedly, but to celebrate our faction!

Hey guys, it's been awesome painting with you all. I've learnt more about my own personal tolerances in terms of how much I can paint and how to do it, I'm within striking distance of a fully painted army for the first time since I started the hobby and every single one of you has been an inspiration in one way or another.

*raises fist in salute*

Dragonlover

pmsl... he said fist

Love looking back and seeing what I've nailed laugh.png

Erm...you from the UK?

Yes?!

Just checking. You may have been unaware of some translations ;)

Archived