+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Got bone spray now so the Raptors can be done nice and quick. Working all weekend but should theoretically be able to finish up the first six Bloodletters. Might try and get some done at work.

Dragonlover

Been less than stellar wek for model painting in my little spot in the Eye of Terror.  That being said I am going to take some time off at the middle of next week and should be able to get the second vow completed, a third vow made and compelted and then a fourth made.  I am actually thinking of attending a tournament at the end of July so might have a reaon to paint other than just because i like to paint models. 

2500 point unbound list.  No idea what this means as I missed 6th all together and have no rules for 7th at the moment.

Gub

Unbound means take what you please and damn the Force Org Chart. You want 2500 points of Vindicators? Go for it!

Dragonlover

Well then it looks like I will be in for a treat.  Not sure what I will take.  will head over the Nurgle list section and see what people have to say.  

Thanks 

Unbound means take what you please and damn the Force Org Chart. You want 2500 points of Vindicators? Go for it!

Dragonlover

Well then it looks like I will be in for a treat.  Not sure what I will take.  will head over the Nurgle list section and see what people have to say.  

Thanks 

why not 14 heldrakes?  

Steve Shield has mentioned in his blog that he only needs five more models. This means that this week, the DAs will probably be slightly ahead in this week's update. I'm so looking forward to next week, when Chaos suddenly is top dog. SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Onwards, Chaotic Soldiers! And paint paint paint! 

Today I'll start on the second half of my fourth vow: the ecto-faced forgefiend. A whole day of painting ahead yay!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/temporary_zpsffd8c4f3.jpg

I'm hearing rumours that we're planning and prepping to win next year's ETL already.

Really. I can't plan that far ahead.

ill send you a whole army to paint then, comission work and you get the glory of doing it for the etl, what would you least like to paint, ill get loads of them. and what chocolate would you prefer?

Archived