+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Guys do not wait for the super vows to do the work - They may deliver but, if left unsupported, there is no way you'll win this.

Bring in some completions before the next update...

This should be a meme that reads: Takes two months to finish Slaaneshi Ahriman. Finishes Khârn in two sessions.

Less colours = less time really. That and I didn't highlight the red at all.

Guys do not wait for the super vows to do the work - They may deliver but, if left unsupported, there is no way you'll win this.

Bring in some completions before the next update...

Implying Chaos could have won this we ithout specifically three or four people?

Working on it ok. Khârn complete in two sessions! Just the Stormsword to go.

med_gallery_29004_9523_47158.jpg

This should be a meme that reads: Takes two months to finish Slaaneshi Ahriman. Finishes Khârn in two sessions.

Kharns easily pleased, Slaaneshi Ahriman knows what it wants and wont rest until its satisfied. :P

Working on it ok. Khârn complete in two sessions! Just the Stormsword to go.

med_gallery_29004_9523_47158.jpg

I hate that I can't like that more than once...

Kharns easily pleased, Slaaneshi Ahriman knows what it wants and wont rest until its satisfied. :P

Sounds about right :tu:

Still sick but here is the before picture. Still need some work on the infantry and angrath (he is not in the picture) but everyone else is ready to go. Hopefully once I'm feeling better I can get back on schedule somewhat easy, it's a lot of big things so low model count.

10313188_10152550462719467_8197362610895

Greets, been gone for a bit.

As much as I hate to let people down and as much as I hate to fail, I am thinking both are likely.

My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer in the first week of June and the last month has been non-stop visits to oncologists, radiation treatments, biopsies, and general doctors. As much as the hobby means to me, I am the only person available to provide transportation as well as support to my parent through all this and I wouldn't shirk that for anything. All the doctors are done now and it's just a waiting game to see if the treatment worked.

The termies are half painted, the raptors are primed and the bikers are built. That leaves the 20 marines and land raider to still be built and all of it to still be painted. A monumental task for me in the three weeks remaining. I am going to attempt to make it happen, but looking at it realistically I will most likely not finish on time.

Just wanted to say I was on task, however expect me to be wearing a fail banner and painting smurfs this winter. Apologies all around (for what it's worth).

@200Plus. Sorry to hear. Be strong. And I'm sure everyone would let you off from wearing the fail banner. There's not much that comes before little plastic men but family certainly does.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

@Forte - a vow is a vow Brother. I will wear the banner no worries. I just wanted "team Chaos" to know I wasn't dropping out because I had better things to do.

I really doubt I'll make it this time either.. for the first time. I actually got paid to do a model air plane, so it got priority there mid-game. Add in car repairs for both summer holiday weekends and I just lost all kinds of time. I'm still working on it, but unless the pace picks up in a major way for the last batch, I won't be able to make it.

Plus I just kind of shrugged when 7th edition came out. It didn't inspire me.

Archived