+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Good progress I see... Keep it up guys, you do not have a safety distance yet.

For those new to the ETL I'll have them know that in the last week completions come in at an apocalyptic rate. So do not make linear projections here... Keep doing Nurgle's good work! smile.png

Ok back from some family togetherness.  

I have 3 of the 4 Spawn all but completed, the fourth is sprayed and ready to start paint and the DA is ready to get some layers laid to it as well.

Leaves the Blight Drone and then we are into the Fabled 4th Vow realm.  

Gub

Still priming and building my vow, the holiday weekend of course slowed it down but that was expected. I might put up half the vow in a before picture first so I can start painting will stuff is priming. We'll see how it all goes.

Great stuff guys - just note that you have zero completions so far this week. But the week is young...

Think of it as the calm before the storm. We can all see the clouds in the distance, but its only a matter of time before the thunder rolls and the lightning strikes.

I don't worry that much. But I would like to know how Steve Shields is doing with his new 10K vow. We cannot miss those 17k you finished buddy!

Today I could only do a little: the fleshy trophies on the jetbike and speeders. Hope to finish painting the sorcerer this week. Then only the speeders, the Keeper of Secrets and Jabadabadon and it's over for me.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/temporary_zps6e23361b.jpg

More pics in this post in my wip.

Only 3.5 weeks left...oh

you can dooooooooo it. only two models to paint

Khârn will have to be quick and dirty ;)

Only 3.5 weeks left...oh

you can dooooooooo it. only two models to paint

Khârn will have to be quick and dirty msn-wink.gif

That does seem to be his way.

@Semper-I have a feeling we will have some completions by the time it is update time. Got the DA headed that way and the Spawn are needing some minor touchups to be called complete.

Gub

Vow 5 Part 3!

Zerkers are done, all that's left are the Chosen & Dark Apostle. I may dive straight into these as having just had my cat Midnight pass away I'm finding painting is one of the few things I can focus on without getting upset. It's hitting my partner worse as she had her for 16 years so then again I may take a brief break so I can just spend time with her.

But no worries regarding my vow, I'll have it done in time either way.

Best of success to everyone currently working on a vow, I'll see you at the victory lap thumbsup.gif

med_gallery_39897_5762_1045625.jpg

Plasma Pistols

med_gallery_39897_5762_1360401.jpg

Chainaxes

med_gallery_39897_5762_725545.jpg

Skull Champ is blood spattered as he is always the first into the fight, naturally.

Catch you guys later.

Next couple of days I thoroughly intend to blitz my vow. Be good to post a big completion and get in the next couple of vows before the end.

That was my plan. I've got a greater daemon and a herald left. Maybe I'll do a third vow with bel'akor in it....

No progress yesterday, emergency situation called me away from my painting table.  Still, while the characters aren't done done, they are done enough to count for ETL, so if I don't get back to them before august, they won't hold me back from finishing my vow.

Work on the plague reaper starts when I get back from out of town on the 17th.  Forte has until then to finish his current vow and get as much further ahead as he can before I return to play out the final act of our little drama to its inevitable, bloody conclusion.

Next couple of days I thoroughly intend to blitz my vow. Be good to post a big completion and get in the next couple of vows before the end.

That was my plan. I've got a greater daemon and a herald left. Maybe I'll do a third vow with bel'akor in it....

I tend to leave smaller vows until last too - easier to knock out say forty Plague Bearers later than it is to bog down a vow earlier on.

Archived