+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Amazing work everyone! Death to the False Emperor! And Steve...I'm speechless.

Real life has been kicking my butt hard between major medical issues for the family pet, tons of required overtime, and a new job opportunity I have to prepare for, but I will not deprive my traitorous brothers of even my piddly vow. I will be working on it today. Worst comes to worst, I start my vacation the last week and a half of August. I expect to finish my current vow and at least get another character or two in a third vow.

Amazing work everyone! Death to the False Emperor! And Steve...I'm speechless.

Real life has been kicking my butt hard between major medical issues for the family pet, tons of required overtime, and a new job opportunity I have to prepare for, but I will not deprive my traitorous brothers of even my piddly vow. I will be working on it today. Worst comes to worst, I start my vacation the last week and a half of August. I expect to finish my current vow and at least get another character or two in a third vow.

Did you mean last week and a half of July for your vacation? As the ETL finishes on August 1st, so it'd be a bit late by then.

gonna have to take a day or two off panting, today i found out what its like when a hammer comes into contact with your hand at high speed, i even used swearwords that aint been invented yet, hands fine but i keep dropping the models, and i dont think the fluff covered look suits the word bearers

the speed i paint? still, got my box set of 'it aint half hot mum' to pick up tomorrow, i think nine discs will be good recovery. biggrin.png

doesnt help that im in work for the next two days, probably gonna do it again, gonna end up like the skavvy mutie with the big hand from necromunda

Ok brothers here is the Nurgle DA I have worked on today.  I was actually pleased with the way it turned out.  Been kicking around in my head for some time but today it just seemed to work out.

Anyway paint to follow.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/NurgleDaWIPrear.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/NurgleDAWIP.jpg

Keep up the pace guys this is shaping up to be a glorious year fro Chaos.

Sorry to hear about your hand Slave.  

Gub

Love the converstion mate - I really like that model. Think he's one of the few that I only have like one of!

Now everything is sprayed, going to blitz it next week. I'm still scared about the Knight as I've not yet even started it!

Did you mean last week and a half of July for your vacation? As the ETL finishes on August 1st, so it'd be a bit late by then.

Time flows strangely in the warp...or at least that's the story I'm sticking with. Last week and a half of July indeed. :)

Ok brothers here is the Nurgle DA I have worked on today.  I was actually pleased with the way it turned out.  Been kicking around in my head for some time but today it just seemed to work out.

Anyway paint to follow.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/NurgleDaWIPrear.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/NurgleDAWIP.jpg

Keep up the pace guys this is shaping up to be a glorious year fro Chaos.

Sorry to hear about your hand Slave.  

Gub

apostle looks good, never had that mini back n the day, shame. and cheers, much better today, just aches really, gonna get back on the paintng tomorrow

Archived