7th Vauxhallian Renegades

Neigorath

Aye, well I kinda went ahead and chopped it off at the knee before noticing that the left one would have been easier. But it was nothing I could not solve with a hobby knive and some green stuff. (basically all that blutac got replaced with green stuf)

• 3 months later...

Heavy metal! Praise Khorne for the gift of this fine warmachine to destroy our foes!

20141015_164453.jpg

2k tournament coming up on the weekend. I'll be running Pask in punisher, executioner, primaris psyker, some veteran squads, vendetta, another russ, Knight Paladin and the Shadowsword.

Totally forgot to post this here from the summer:

IMAG0582.jpg

I ran that list in Ropecon 2014 in Helsinki but did somewhat poorly as they were my first games playing Maelstrom of War scenarios. I did manage one wipe win on the last game. :D

Also a wip picture of the shadowsword that is pictured earlier.

20140920_110919.jpg

How easy would it be to have the barrel of the Shadowsword unglued, so you can "pop" it out for other barrels, would you say? IIRC, the Hellhammer uses the same turret and just has a different barrel.

Hellhammer has the Baneblade turret. Do you mean the Stormsword or the Banesword? If you do, somewhat easy as the different lenghts of the barrel just slide into eachother.

First game was againt chaos space marines, things rolled well for me and he lacked significant anti-tank capabilities enabling me to secure a 18-2 win. (I think he got slay the warlord, didn't get a wipe win because he had 4 cultists left running away when the game ended on the fifth turn.

Second game against other AM list. He had 2 demolishers, stormsword, wyverns, a huge blob, some melta veterans in chimeras and whatnot. He got the first turn and proceeded to blow up Pask with his first shot. My Shadowsword failed totally, only managing to kill 2 guardsmen and 1 ratling in the whole game. I lost 23-0 (he got primary, secondary and tertiary and 3 additional points from the superheavy tank)

Third game against Dark Angels deathwing. A huge grinder of a game. Knight ended up killing close to a dozen terminators before finally dying. Game ended on the fifth again with him having just two terminators left on the furthest corner of the table. 16-2

Fourth game again against CSM. Not much to say about it, 20-0 as I just blew away everything he had. Was not a wipe but as I got primary, secondary and tertiary it was solid.

Last game against Necrons that placed overall second. Another 23-0 defeat as I rolled abysmally poor and he rolled like a god. (lost pask and the knight on turn 1B, things went downhill from there). Necrons I knew would be difficult for tank heavy guard because of all the glances but still, one would imagine to be able to save at least one 5+ cover for a glace... or not fail all of my Ion Shield rolls on the knight.

Somewhat satisfied but I think on 2k I'll drop the shadowsword and take more infantry.

Archived