I like them...similar to how I think the heresy era space wolves look..I like the gold bits too...plus the white parts are great spot on! I am sure that the lighting claws will pop nicely Edited by recon0321

Not quite sure yet, there will be small hints here and there though.

Thanks everyone I'm pretty happy so far. I started on a 5 man squad, here is the first guy but I think his color is wayyyy off from the others, let me know what you think! Thanks guys!

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/69D7974F-D82A-47C1-B881-3B03D2E69E22_zpsocksqh2k.jpg

Yea he is lighter...just keep it up

What grey are you starting with? These look so much better than just starting with a black undercoat...would love to see you do a space wolf

I use Vallejo Blue grey then mix 50/50 vallejo blue grey and vallejo medium grey and spray it from the top then wash it with vallejo black. Ya looking at it now the newest guys is way too dark and will need to be repainted

I like the black, as its very similar to how I painted my Mor Deythan for a matt, non-reflective look. But with such a deep black, I find the white is too stark in comparison and used more greys instead of whites to do the symbols. Why have super stealth black armour when you have bright white symbols you know? :P

I like the black, as its very similar to how I painted my Mor Deythan for a matt, non-reflective look. But with such a deep black, I find the white is too stark in comparison and used more greys instead of whites to do the symbols. Why have super stealth black armour when you have bright white symbols you know? :tongue.:

Haha ive never thought of that, i guess it's like my sneaky AL headhunters having blue shiny armor. I am going to repaint the blacker one to look more like the fury

Dammit are you on a mission to monopolise my likes? They look fantastic mate. Great matte shade without straying into Dark Angels/Iron Hands territory

It makes perfect sense but has it been written anywhere that the Ravens armor is matte & the DA and IH are more of a glossy metallic?