In regards to  Alpharius 

I KILL YOUR PRIMARCH 

IF YOU HAVE A PRIMARCH , AND I HAVE A PRIMARCH , AND I  HAVE A STRAW ( A giant chainsword)  

I  TAKE MY STRAW  

AND I 

KILL

YOUR 

PRIMARCH 

wait , why are you laughing , what do you mean you have two of them.

Nah im just giving you a hard time , yer doing some amazing work with your wolves ,it really is difficult to look at them and not consider them worlds better with the bits your incorporating. 

What are you doing with all the  regular legs you aint using? 

Haha i am still recovering.....

And actually i don't have too  too many extra legs. Since 90 percent of that i use Kromlech legs on are upgrade torsos. Plus over time ive collected more torsos then legs so this allows me to jus tmake extra troops

Hm....definitely needs more Vlka Fenryka :wink:

That last dude is like perfect (for AL, anyway lol). really nailed the base color.

Hahah

I have a  Vlka Fenryka command squad, spartan, decals, and Breacher Sergeant allllll in the mail from FW

Got me intrigued with the breacher sargeant, didnt think Fw had a single model for that character.

I assume it is a command squad that you plan to Vlka up?

Exactly, it will more or less be this guy with a few wolf accessories.

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/A89AEF49-F569-44DE-A4E2-751A8015110D_zps6tipfhzs.png

He will be walking forward with an axe on his waist or back, he will be stepping on this broken/discarded shield. Pretty much saying f^%# it and drawing his sword to mess some sorcerers up!!

Edited by betrayer41

I like both of them... It s adds a sense of confusion as to the scheme of the AL considering they use many different schemes like the fluff states...well as for the land raider...when will you start commission work for my wolves!!!!!

Looking great to me - I find the same effect with my own Alphas, that they look different depending on what light you see them in.  Under my desk lamps, they're almost Night Lords purple/blue, and under more natural light they're an awesome metallic teal-blue.  

How did you do that fantastic dirty bronze color on the strips at the front of the culverins?

Thank ya guys! Sorry for the lack of posting, ive don't a lot actually but due to the camera on my phone getting worse and worse I can't take a lot of pics. Picking up the new iPhone soon so be posting regularly again.

Just got this in the mail. I will finish up my alphas this week then put some paint on some

Wolf vehicles

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/CB463D10-38FC-4F5D-8930-3B47B853E6EC_zpsrtdvaipq.jpg

Man, every part of this thread (Wolves and AL) is pure class.

I think that no-one does Alpha Legion better, I like that they

look slightly different under different lights.

As I said Alpha Legion perfection.

Thank ya, that is much appreciated. Especially because I fee I have no clue what I'm doing half the time.

So I have actually gotten a lot more done. But my airbrush broke.... like broke broke. So new one should be here Thursday. In the mean time I will be building. Alpha and wolf pics will be posted tonight! Lotssss of posting haha