I like it.. Not too far off the grey I use (although I have not used any metallics on the armour).

Better than the cute-sy dawnstone, go dark & brooding!!

The more I look at it the more I like it. I definitely think it's closer to a deep metallic grey then irownwarriors metal

Your wolves look great. You've done a great job painting them. They definitely don't look like iron warriors, I promise you this, as a fourth legion player.

Haha well that is certainly reassuring to hear! I'm glad you like them. It's blows my mind how much can affect the final color of the model. Using oil washes throws an extra layer of varnish on the model which in my experience makes it just a tad darker

It is absolutely amazing what extra layers of wash/shade and varnish can do to the color that we see on our figures. I would second your thought of trying a mix of umber/black. With just the Burnt Umber, thought its nice, i feel its missing something.

The mark 2 is cool, the mark 4 ant-eater hem behind him is meh mark 4 to the left is much better although looks fat... Russ is all kinds of awful in that image!!

I am sorry but this artwork is not to my taste at all

T-Rex's had better arm proportions than Russ and is the fen wolf a psyker, going b the eye glow?

Edited by dantay_xv

The mark 2 is cool, the mark 4 ant-eater hem behind him is meh mark 4 to the left is much better although looks fat... Russ is all kinds of awful in that image!!

I am sorry but this artwork is not to my taste at all

T-Rex's had better arm proportions than Russ and is the fen wolf a psyker, going b the eye glow?

I agree i dislike most of it i just thought the helm was cool, and thought the yellow pad was interesting

Agree on the helm.

Remingds me of the tank crew head.

Wonder if that is the style of helms to come?

Carvings are a bit Word Bearer like.

Also like the mark 4 claws

Could maybe make something like that with Deathguard helms?

So what's your recipe for the red you used on your spartan and rhino? it looks great!

I wish I could give myself credit for a magical recipe but.... it's gal vorbak red from gw. It's very very dark though, it looks perfect in hobby lighting but it's very dark in more. Natural lights

So what's your recipe for the red you used on your spartan and rhino? it looks great!

I wish I could give myself credit for a magical recipe but.... it's gal vorbak red from gw. It's very very dark though, it looks perfect in hobby lighting but it's very dark in more. Natural lights
That's it no highlight? Awesome! Edited by AceofAllTradez