I love it! What did you do for the rust? Was it pigments?

Yes, it was just track rust pigments brush on then use my ex gfs makeup qtips to clean the model and seal it with turpentine

Yeah I've realized my regular tacticals are too dark compared to my terminators and Fellblade, so I'm finding ways to change them up.

I love it! What did you do for the rust? Was it pigments?

Yes, it was just track rust pigments brush on then use my ex gfs makeup qtips to clean the model and seal it with turpentine
Yeah I've realized my regular tacticals are too dark compared to my terminators and Fellblade, so I'm finding ways to change them up.

Pigments pigments are the way to go for sure highly reccomend ammo or mig

Thanks fellas, even when i try to get away from Metallics i keep coming back to em.

Haha yea the spear guy was just something fun i wanted to try. I want him killing a son but i didn't want that to ber permanent so i pinned two options.

@ Corswain. That is certainly who it is based off of. I will wait to do redloss b/c he is one of my fav characters when the DA stuff actually comes out and i have more bits to play with and a better grasp on my paint scheme.

HAHA, that was good. I appreciate the honesty. The Alphas are still sitting in my closet. I told myself i would come back to them if either their termies or Alpharius was released....Sounds like alphy is a ways off soooo. Fingers crossed for Lernaens this weekend

Those...those are all types of frigging fantastic.

For real.

Where did the helms/legs come from? (I think you answer that already, but im lazy) I wanna respectfully steal the crap out of this.

I had intended to use the regular PA Wolf Helms, but this looks so much cooler

Edited by Wolf Lord Kieran

It is Ultik's helm and Sons of Thor legs.

Rules are totally secondary to me. I am all about the fluff and build armies around tat. Also cos I almost never play. I will get the book, but from what I have seen of FW at the weekender... Unless they pull a magic rabbit out of their arse somehow, my Wolves will go on hold indefinitely.

Seems from what FW are pumping out mode-wise, the main event fight is no longer wolves and Sons, it is custodes all the way and Sons. :(

Your Wolves look great btw hope you made plenty because as an infantry list they wil be dying in droves.

Just spent the last couple of hours going through this thread.

The Alpha Legion , Custodes , Sisters and Dark Angels are all terrific ( wish I had half your modelling / painting skills ).

But the Space Wolves ? They are something truly Special .

With Inferno almost with us I look forward to seeing what you do next betrayer41.