Those Deathsworn are fantastic mate! Who needs FW's version when you're creating such inspiring models ☺ And I've said it before, but that metallic grey scheme is just superb.

The DA are very cool too (obviously I'm a bit biased there ☺). The hooded marine with the two handed axe is particularly good, but I reckon he could do with a cloak (maybe over his shoulders like the new Cypher model) to increase his awesomeness to another level.

Whoa thanks guys. Love the support for good ole kit basing haha. I sat there forver last night reading threads and rules and inferno pages and couldn't not build something. Since i know the grey slayers are actually getting bits i decided on Deathsworn.

@Wolf lord: They are sons of Thor legs and the helms are third party from ebay. Unfortunately theyre pretty expensive. I will find the seller and PM you. Great quality and sculpts though!

@Bladewolf: Thank ya sir, and in true DA fashion i think ill sit on the fence before i pledge any allegiances;)

@recon: They are a new unit that just got released with inferno!

@Dantay: I play very rarely as well, however i am very excited with the rules FW has given us. Also the Gray Slayer kit sounds like it has everything we have ever asked for. Other than a few small things like 5 more of these my SW will be on hold until i physically have Inferno.  And for me personally i love painting and building troops much more than vehicles. All the cool options and poses. However with an actual Gray Slayer kit coming i won't touch a BOP troop until then.

@Balthamal: Awww well thats a shame cuz i love you! Haha but really thanks for the kind words, yall keep me in the hobby considering ive only ever played once.

@BattleBrotherJohn: Welcome to the thread my friend! Glad you have liked everything thus far. If i am honest the wolves have taken the longest to get right. I went through three non metallic greys before deciding on this. And even after deciding it took months for me to consistently figure out how to paint more a metallic battered grey rather than an IW iron color.

@spaced Hulk: I had those hems laying around and knew it was fate. And thank you about the grey, means alot considering how much i put into it and how many attempts it took me. The DA will all get ALOT more love and detail, this stage is initially just making sure i have a scheme i like and that i can do it consistently.

Thanks guys. I was happy to knock him out before i left all weekend. Very happy with the Gunmetal. He took FOREVER. I will be knocking out two more for my first three man HET squad. I think the Darkgunmetal works much better than an actual black.

So did you actually use black on the armor? Or metallic colors..the colors are very smooth

Right now there is no black on the armor.

I used this

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/2402A1B1-5F49-46EF-ACD7-D2D15608C156_zpsvedkfbp6.jpg

Absolutely love this line of paints. By far my favorite Metallics