[HH1.0] Tactica Chainaxe: World Eaters

LongGone

That neck looks waaay to long. Tuck the helmet more in.

What would be the best place to put Khârn with his Cutter in? In despoilers? Or something else?

I think Khârn and cuter is a waste and paragon preator does better because of ap2 Edited by Fangbanger

After seeing that my awesome dual leviathan list wasnt legal for either crimson path or berzerker assault, I worked out a 2500pt berzerker list that still uses two leviathans in pods and Khârn+gahlan+20 despoilers in a spartan making for a pretty serious hammer and anvil.

The rest of the list has two pretty bare bones tac squads, a unit of MM/CML/HK Javelins and a kheres contemptor in a pod so that both Levis can come down on turn 1.

Edited by Guiltysparc

Oh that sounds like a frightening list to play against guiltyspark. Although that could just be because my meta is well basically the war gaming version of infancy where 30k is concerned we have 2 legion players and a imperial fists guy who is trying to play legion like he plays his 40k list but with older tech, non sequitur aside I'm very interested to see how that list plays out in a game.

Slipsteams helped me with the initial build of the list when i was using the orbital assault RoW and then after reading everyone's take on the book 6 stuff i turned it into this...

HQ

Khârn - Gore Child, Berzerker Assault

Gahalan

Troops

1x 20 Despoilers, Vexilla, Sargent has Artificer/Power Fist

2x 10 Tactical Marines, Vexilla, Sargent has Artificer 

Elites

Contemptor with Kheres, DCCW, Dreadpod

Fast Attack

2x Javelins with Multi Meltas, Cyclone Missles, and Hunter Killers

Heavy Support

Spartan - Flare Shield, Armored Ceramite, Aux Drive

Leviathan - Armored Ceramite, Grav, Claw, Phosphex, Volkite, Dreadpod

Leviathan - Armored Ceramite, Melta, Drill, Dreadpod

The Contemptor i look at as a pod tax so that i can bring in both Levis on turn 1 and the small tac squads can get objectives.

So first time running out nutty professor last night..

Attached him to a unit of 20 despoilers in a Spartan and hammered those nails in hard for that extra strength. The Spartan got wrecked by his leviathan so next turn, I decided to charge his terminator squad and preator turning the nails up to 11 for that extra attack

90 attacks on the charge with hatred

45 wounds

Just the preator left on 1 wound

And I can't wait until we have the rule where we can re-roll 1's to wound too!

So first time running out nutty professor last night..

Attached him to a unit of 20 despoilers in a Spartan and hammered those nails in hard for that extra strength. The Spartan got wrecked by his leviathan so next turn, I decided to charge his terminator squad and preator turning the nails up to 11 for that extra attack

90 attacks on the charge with hatred

45 wounds

Just the preator left on 1 wound

And I can't wait until we have the rule where we can re-roll 1's to wound too!

I don't follow. 

That's exactly the rule we have now is it not? Traitor WE get rage standard and re-roll 1 to wound on the charge.