Hello all,

I've been doing some random modelling and painting recently which has spawned into some inquisitorial models. I'm not really sure where it's all headed, but I thought I'd start a thread to hear your thoughts and feedback

Here's the first model to get some paint, not sure if this is an Arco Flagellant or what, but I like it!

tumblr_na2fpvtAwR1qd9z3no1_500.png

Still need to do some work on the base, but the rest is essentially done. What do you think?

WotF.

Cheers guys, really enjoyed de-nurgling that mini, though it did take quite a bit of work!

Here's some other models in the pipeline:

Crusader:

tumblr_na41tbMlw51qd9z3no1_500.png

Psyker:

tumblr_na41tbMlw51qd9z3no2_1280.png

Plasma-gunner:

tumblr_na41tbMlw51qd9z3no3_1280.png

The last mini is totally stock, love it so much I couldn't bring myself to change it!

WotF

What range is that third mini from? Never seen it before. Pretty badass.

Good use of the sorceress for the Psyker. I'm planning on getting one and convert it to a Vampire Lord in my VC army.

Crusader is ok I like the big bashing stick. Her breastplate makes her look like she's pregnant , not sure why it had to be so round but that might just be me.

• 2 months later...

You have opened my eyes to what just CAN pose an inquisitorial models. Fantastic work. May just order a load of random humanoid models and see what I can do!

Also, you have given me something to make with those hammers. My chapter master is going to look incredible laugh.png

Another one for the Inquisitorial collection....

tumblr_ndziqwZ5gz1qd9z3no2_1280.jpg

Will be expanding to a full Deathwatch squad shortly.

WotF.

Great work on everything so far but this is my favourite so far and the best use ive seen for the model.

P.S Probably stealing that hammer idea as it works great for a bit I wasn't going to use.

Thanks very much guys for the feedback, the Captain is the only model which has been 'finished' from a painting standpoint, so a lot of progress to make on the other ones yet!

I've entered the Inquisition Board's henchman challenge, and have con-incidentally just picked up Grimm Burloksson. I'm thinking: 'power-armoured Squat weaponsmith'. :)

WotF.

Archived