One day the 123rd company of the Night Lords is going to have to fly to oz and the US and take a few folk to the skinning pits. Did I say that? I meant challenge you worldly folk in glorious battle. At night. During a thunderstorm. Whilst surrounded by bats. Draped in a cloak of flayed skin.

Looks like Morgan Freeman threw a dang wrench in heathens and mine's plans. We will not be able to meet on Sunday to play, issues being local ones. So unfortunately we are going to have to reschedule it, working on that now. I know you guys were drooling at the mouth to watch two Legions throw down on some Zone Mortalis... Heathens and I were as well... It will happen, we are just going to have to work out the details again. Apparently when I told my wife about Sunday(she was totally cool with it) she forgot about this event for my kids she signed them up for. So this is my wife's fault, and since the wife can never be wrong, I will take the heat on this.

Sorry everyone, but let the time increase your fervor so as when the time comes for us to crash into eachother within the snaking confines of a space hulk, it be ever the more splendid and brutal!

I end with a "Smiley" conveying the way I feel right now...

furious.gif wallbash.gif censored.gif whoops.gif sick.gif

Sound like the Night Lord is making excuses msn-wink.gif

Ya, I can understand that it seems that way. I have tried to find away to work around it, but the timing of the event is what is throwing a wrench in everything. If the place we were going to meet at opened several hours earlier, say 1000, there would be no problem, but dang gamers and their tendency to sleep in thus making store owners adjust schedules to meet the needs of their customers! NOOOOooOOoooooOOoOoOOOOOoOooo

http://i.imgur.com/K2LS5CJ.gif

I'll just leave it at that xD Still very much looking forward to this game.

Don't go into having a seizure now, this will happen. But my goodness, I am not happy right now...

Glory to the iron fourth!

God-Emperor, I can't believe I've uttered such heresy. Dorn have mercy, I shall repent through acts of coporeal punishment. Someone please assist me with operating the pain glove, I must meditate on my heresy.

But I digress, best of luck Heathens! And you too Armond, give him hell so that the sons of Dorn can clean up the mangled bits left of your legions after your infighting ;)

Looks like Morgan Freeman threw a dang wrench in heathens and mine's plans.  We will not be able to meet on Sunday to play, issues being local ones.  So unfortunately we are going to have to reschedule it, working on that now.  I know you guys were drooling at the mouth to watch two Legions throw down on some Zone Mortalis...  Heathens and I were as well...  It will happen, we are just going to have to work out the details again.  Apparently when I told my wife about Sunday(she was totally cool with it) she forgot about this event for my kids she signed them up for.  So this is my wife's fault, and since the wife can never be wrong, I will take the heat on this.  

Sorry everyone, but let the time increase your fervor so as when the time comes for us to crash into eachother within the snaking confines of a space hulk, it be ever the more splendid and brutal!  

I end with a "Smiley" conveying the way I feel right now...

:angry: :wallbash:  :cuss :whoops: :sick:

Wait...

YOU MEAN YOU HAVENT SOLD YOUR CHILDREN FOR MORE RESIN GOODIES?!?!

I am here, we are BSing while arraying our forces and looking at bits. But our lists are out and the models are ready for fun times. It begins soon, after this short break. Let's see what happens! BTW, heathens' stuff looks way better in person!

If we had better Internet connectivity ya, we would in progress report!

Buuuuut, he killed my warlord, lucky reserves and scatter rolls! My contemptor and his dread are about to duke it out!

Probably tomorrow. But....

The XIV Dragoons have spilled blood, and blood of Iron has as well; in the end, though, the IV Legion has successfully shattered the Night Lords Frigate, and left their damned Ship Master a corpse upon the deck, as well as one of their ancient Half-Dead.

Glory to the IV Legion! The Sons of Nostromo have been left reeling, and have tasted ashen defeat.

Archived