The Ascendants WIP Astartes Cult Of Mars

Rags XII

• 1 month later...
Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, November 26, 2014 - xenos
Hidden by Brother Tyler, November 26, 2014 - xenos

got caught up in life, and haven't updated this thread in a bit. fortunately I have some works im rather proud of soon to post

but first, ive recently acquired an air brush kit, and after playing ith canvas, have turned it on my miniatures

my first test/necron airbrush piece..

necron test

any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated for this is my first trial, and hope to get the "glow" effect down

more for the ascendants soon..

Just want to compliment you on your conversion work/let you know I may steal a few ideas tongue.png

I really like the posing on your mini's, it's probably the bit I obsess about the most with my own and I think you've achieved some really evocative poses for them. Some of the subtle touches are great, in particular I really like the wrist mounted auspex on the vox-marine. It may sound daft but I think the force commanders powerfist is awesome, the added vents are a really small thing but I think they look really good.

Hope to see some more of them soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ok.. sooo life happens, BUT I'm gonna be putting up some pics tomorrow, and I have been busy.. To the Inquisition, My Fault.. Ipromise i'm not trying to break every forum rule just once.   sorry for such an un eventful notification, but if I post this now, i'll have to come thru in da marrow. word. cheers. be safe.

Archived