Well that stinks...

We will have to wait and see brother.

I hate to break it to you. Baal is a radioactive wasteland.

I wonder if it's 30k or 40k?

This is exactly what I was thinking and then I read this and laughed XD

I was like, "man, how much more devastated could it be?!"

Honestly, if I was Dante, I'd put what humans I could really FAR underground. Then the 'nids won't have any source of food and there is only one facility they can attack, which will be in a strategic heaven. The 'nids won't get any food or be able to destroy anything else, and will be focused on one area. The fortress will be void shielded, and nuking the area all around it won't ruin the planet any worse. You can literally just douse the surrounding area in nuclear fire constantly.

They might still lose but it will cause massive damage.

It's void superiority that is very important and killing synaptic lynch pins.

I'm worried brothers, I'd hate to see us lose Baal. Even if I said if it was a choice between that and protecting Terra then we would make for Terra, months ago

You know what REALLY sucks if Baal gets destroyed by the Tyranids this soon? We just learned about some really interesting 'rooms' we have in our fortress in Mephistons novel....just to lose them. :(

The Black library writers are pretty clued up on the happenings, it probs means we'll soon find out.

The Ultramarines decurion is starting to leak.

Save yourself the frustration and don't look.

I'm a glutton for punishment - go on, link me up!

Well...let's just say that they get a big CAD-like detachment that doesn't just give ObSec to every non-vehicle unit, but ObSec that trumps regular ObSec. While we still have only the regular CAD as our only ObSec source. :D

They're not finished yet, but it was satisfying to get them all together for a photo op :smile.:

Still need some shading, edge highlights and battle damage. Oh and the assault sergeant needs his hair painting :biggrin.:

They're not finished yet, but it was satisfying to get them all together for a photo op :smile.:

Still need some shading, edge highlights and battle damage. Oh and the assault sergeant needs his hair painting :biggrin.:

Well you decide when they are finished but the red and yellow is just damn beautiful. Stuff like this makes me think I should get an airbrush...but I really don't want to! :(

Well...let's just say that they get a big CAD-like detachment that doesn't just give ObSec to every non-vehicle unit, but ObSec that trumps regular ObSec. While we still have only the regular CAD as our only ObSec source. :D

A relic that means that EVERY MODEL THAT DIES rolls a dice straight away, on a 5+ they get to make an out of sequence shooting attack, or pile in and fight still at the correct initiative step.

So... How BA does that sound to you, because it sounds real BA to me.

Well...let's just say that they get a big CAD-like detachment that doesn't just give ObSec to every non-vehicle unit, but ObSec that trumps regular ObSec. While we still have only the regular CAD as our only ObSec source. :biggrin.:

A relic that means that EVERY MODEL THAT DIES rolls a dice straight away, on a 5+ they get to make an out of sequence shooting attack, or pile in and fight still at the correct initiative step.

So... How BA does that sound to you, because it sounds real BA to me.

Actually sounds more Emperor's Children turned to 11 considering their new Legion rule (if a model gets killed in melee without having made its attacks yet it can make a single attack before getting removed). :D

I'm fine with that Banner tho. It's 60p and half of its benefits are rather redundant in an army with RG unless you place them on two different sides of your army. It also creates a nice conversion opportunity with such an important banner which is never wrong....maybe we'll see a return of army banner bearers like there used to be in WHFB? :D