Sorry if this has been answered but -- did they ever FAQ Angel's Blade? I just noticed that today they've already FAQ/Errata'd the newest Gathering Storm Eldar campaign book.

Not yet...

What are you expecting though? We're not going to get any improvements errata'd in :sad.:

Well I'd just like them to come out and say, specifically, the stuff that we (admittedly) already know... like Chapter of the Ancients can't shoot the turn they arrive from pods, can Karlaen join the shooty squad in OIF and shoot once while they shoot twice? ...some things we are assuming based on similar FAQ but that aren't specifically mentioned regarding BA... that stuff. But I don't expect much.

Get two - file down opposite sides so they fit together nicely, then pop them where the heavy weapon usually goes?

ALSO - I got my hobby space back :D

Might warmup by smashing out these land speeders or finishing off my bikes, seeing as I'm now using the bikes in like every game....

Edited by Charlo

I surprised myself by getting almost a whole assault squad base coated today. If I can get the sergeant to the same place tomorrow they'll be ready for shading wash, and that'll be 21 infantry models needing just highlights and details.

Finished building these guys too...

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Sanguinary-Guard-WIP-04.jpg

Great poses and love the Kitbash. :smile.:

I armed today 25 assault marines for my two 30k jump squads. Had enough chainswords in the prospero box but had to order some pistols from anvil industry. Verry fast delivery and some extra bits make me an happy hobbyist. :biggrin.:

They are just missing the jump packs from maxmini.

http://maxmini.eu/silver-wing-jump-packs-bits?search=jump

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/Slaughter3000/IMG_20170304_230454_zpswwstozp6.jpg

Edited by Riot Earp

Basically having trouble fitting the magnets.

*sigh*

So instead of painting this evening, I been trying to sort this (and the rest of the Librarian kitbash). Short of having a brainwave, I think I'm done with it.

Oh, and brass etch annoys me too :/

Basically having trouble fitting the magnets.

*sigh*

So instead of painting this evening, I been trying to sort this (and the rest of the Librarian kitbash). Short of having a brainwave, I think I'm done with it.

Oh, and brass etch annoys me too :/

What's the problem with the magnets exactly?

The main problem was getting them to sit; the magnet wouldn't stay attacked to the bike or the bolters.

On the bike I drilled a hole fit it but it still came out twice (and like a n00b I got two magnets stuck together when trying to use enough glue to hold it).

For the bolters their wasn't enough plastic to attach it to, so I've had to widen the gap and seat it inside. Basically, it's fiddly. Perhaps I used too large a magnet.

I guess the main thing I'm irked about us that it's not been straightforward and has highlighted my usual inefficiencies.

I use the tip of an exacto to 'slice' a magnet off the row and place it into the hole. A correct size drill bit is key. You want the same diameter as the magnet for plastic.

You can always bulk a place up with green stuff to make space to house the magnet.

I second using green stuff. If you make a hole slightly bigger than the magnet and put some green stuff in it, you have much more control and can get a nice snug fit. Green stuff is also an adhesive so you may not even need glue.

If it's a magnet that is holding something that bares weight. You'll want to glue it as well as greenstuff.

Thanks guys, I'm really pleased with them! Since taking the pic I gloss coated the bodies and gave them a black shading wash. Coat of Lahmian Medium next and then just highlights and details. Trying to ride this wave of productivity as long as possible!

Fantastic Luther!

Ok so I want to take a sounding on what people think the Sanguinor is.

Less and less is the theory that he is just flesh and blood plausible. The way he has been appearing in recent novels is leaning heavily towards a more ethereal state of existence. What do you think brothers?