Casandora Yellow is what I used on my Tarantula Missiles. Used 2 coats of Ceramite White then 3 coats of Casandora Yellow. If I had Lamenters Yellow Glaze I would have prefered that. Casandora Yellow is great if you don't have to worry about Recesses, it will make them kind of peach if you don't preshade with a darker color like Agrax, thats where Lamenters Yellow is better, just a Glaze and very strong, but no peachy recess color.

Looks ace Aub!~

So I've been thinking about making an ancient as a center piece for my army now that they are their own unit. Do I go for rule of cool with a sword pointing outwards as if guiding the Astartes, or do I want to be gaming practical and give him a combi-plasma or equivalent?

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

Had a game against necrons today. Got stomped. Quantum shielding is so dumb. My will be done is so dumb. So much ap everywhere is so dumb.

I gave up turn one but decided to keep going for my opponent. Turn 2 we called it. Ridiculous amounts of damage, and reanimation protocols are a joke.

Had a game against necrons today. Got stomped. Quantum shielding is so dumb. My will be done is so dumb. So much ap everywhere is so dumb.

I gave up turn one but decided to keep going for my opponent. Turn 2 we called it. Ridiculous amounts of damage, and reanimation protocols are a joke.

Storm Ravens are your friends :)

I haven't had loads of trouble with Necrons. they can be tricky, but you just have to figure out target priority.

Storm Ravens are your friends :)

I haven't had loads of trouble with Necrons. they can be tricky, but you just have to figure out target priority.

I had a game against Necrons yesterday and won 9-6.

DBH is correct - Stormravens are no joke! Also A/C Razorbacks and Land Speeders, and Castellan Whirlwinds. Obviously not a 'carve em up' BA list but mine won't be till the Codex drops.

Interesting. For those of us who were wondering if the big splash art in the 8th Ed rulebook was showing off a resurrected Sanginius, I guess we have our answer now?

"A nightmarish, allegorical vision from the heart of the 41st Millennium, Kevin Chin’s bleak, intricately rendered art symbolises the Cicatrix Maledictum – the Great Rift that sundered the Imperium of Man."

^From the Warhammer Art site (btw, I guess there's a Warhammer Art site now?)

https://warhammerart.com/shop/warhammer-40000/space-marine/dark-imperium/

Played a 4 player Carnage game today against Death Guard, Necrons, and Orks. Death Guard player ended up taking it. Had too much obsec to deal with. One house rule I would do when playing these games is letting models fire into melee if none of your units are engaged. Didn't lose a lot, but couldn't get close enough. Super fun game though. Played the same thing last week. This games are really fun. 2 weeks in a row Land Speeder with 2 Heavy Flamers made it to the end. Did a lot of damage too. Great unit. I'll be taking them a lot more now.

Found all my bits for my Land Speeder. Pretty crazy how stuff gets scattered around over the years (bits in four separate places).

Pro-tip kids: buy it, build it, paint it, buy next. Rinse and repeat. Try to resist the urge to go "Ooo, shiney" and generate a backlog...

I'm definitely on a buying freeze. My goal is to get this back log down before I really buy anything else.

I shouldn't have even posted this. :whistling:

Found all my bits for my Land Speeder. Pretty crazy how stuff gets scattered around over the years (bits in four separate places).

Pro-tip kids: buy it, build it, paint it, buy next. Rinse and repeat. Try to resist the urge to go "Ooo, shiney" and generate a backlog...

I'm definitely on a buying freeze. My goal is to get this back log down before I really buy anything else.

I shouldn't have even posted this. :whistling:

Log it in the shame pile :tongue.:

Edited by Jolemai

Common people i'm done with half of my vow despite paralell learing for some exams. Just do it.

Mate, I know you're German and English is a second language, but this gave me a chuckle. I realize what you mean, but the first time I read it, I thought peasants and commoners not Come On. <3:laugh.:

Common people i'm done with half of my vow despite paralell learing for some exams. Just do it.

Mate, I know you're German and English is a second language, but this gave me a chuckle. I realize what you mean, but the first time I read it, I thought peasants and commoners not Come On. <3:laugh.:

Oh boy. Yeah i know my english is horrible. Should study that instead of law. :biggrin.:

Next time i double check. 

Independent Character podcast did Blood Angels in their latest episode, fyi...

Not much that folks here will find too groundbreaking, but they did get me to consider running the Libby dread now. Think that'll be my vow too.

It was interesting. They did get kind of stuck on mephiston and the librarian dreads a lot though.

Scout bikes are listed as no longer available online (GW UK website). Anyone heard anything about that?

This happened with some of the Eldar stuff. I'm pretty sure the Wraithknight and Falcon were sold out online about a month or so ago and seem to be back now.

As they are full plastic kits it would be strange to drop them.