IL VII - The Berserkers of Uran (thread 1)

Raktra

It is either a squid or octopus I'm not sure that gets females pregnant by ripping of its penis and throwing it at them for them to inseminate themselves with it

he is THAT uncle.

He's not sorry.

Yuk....disgusting....

Well octopus is often eaten raw in korea and it happens, that they inseminate the cheeks of the devourer.... They shoot the eggs into the flesh and the eggs drill themselves into it.

But still....yuk yuk disgusting. Gwal is happy that he wears a mask. Save from morros lineage;)

Let's start re-writing the fluff to fit the bro-verse, shall I?

When the Primarchs were separated, the pod marked VII was hurled through reality in the most violent way of all its brothers. Tearing between one dimension and the next at a blinding pace, it was a comparative mercy for the infant inside when it came crashing into the crust of a known death world.

Uran, as the world was named prior to the warp storms that imprisoned the galaxy, was a planet primarily used as a colossal prison complex, its gargantuan slab-like walls towering above even the mighty God Engines of the cults of Mars. Manned by a veritable sea of well-armed guards and sealed within a thick void shield, the Uran prison was all-but impenetrable. Of course, no architect could ever have accounted for a nigh-indestructible incubation pod travelling at terminal velocity slamming through it.

As the dust of the landing was cleared, the massacre had already begun. Apathetic, overfed guards found themselves no match for a city-sized complex full of killers, torturers and rapists venting years of pent-up bitterness and desires. Eventually one of the gangs came across the buried vessel that had inadvertently granted them their freedom, thinking they’d claim themselves some easy loot. Instead, within scant seconds half a dozen of their number had had their necks broken, arms torn off or throats crushed. Wielding a scrap of mangled metal in his right hand, the awakened Primarch called forward any further challengers, and when none answered, declared himself leader of the “Desolists”.

I'd add more, but right now I have a severe mental block and I'm ashamed that I only added this little. I have ideas on how the "middle" of the story would go, but I wanna do this chronologically so I gotta battle through this crappy phase first.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm snowed under at the minute so everything's going slow :sad.: Things are in the works though, not dropping out.

At least your not literally Snowed Under like we are unless you actually are and this wasnt a figure of speech lol.

I'm snowed under at the minute so everything's going slow :sad.: Things are in the works though, not dropping out.

At least your not literally Snowed Under like we are unless you actually are and this wasnt a figure of speech lol.

Mostly the metaphor, but the snow's-a-comin' 'round my area, so it could be both soon. But the snow would grant me time to finally write/build again!

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing those rules reminds me of how crap Age of Sigmar is and what damage they did to Warhammer. *cries into 6th edition Warhammer Fantasy rulebook*

It also sadly has the downside of dislike the models instantly. Although that said, I do want to run a Salamander army with a pair of Praevians leading their captured Magma Salamander packs to battle.

Knocking about some loose ideas for a second RoW.

Fear the Old Blood

Making Monsters: [mutant marine unit] lose the Support Unit rule (they're basically WS/I4, 4+ save Genestealers

The Deepest Cut: LA:BoU units improve the AP of their close combat weaponry by 1 on the turn they charge. Does not affect grenades or disordered charges (so AP3 becomes AP2 etc)

At least one unit of [mutant marine unit] must be taken.

No librarians allowed

Come at me, bros.

Also I'm gonna make a second new Consul I think. I've removed three units in total via this RoW (assault marines, chappys, libbys), seems fair. Or I'll make it an alteration to Medicae/Heralds or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ho. Saw this in the wip thread

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qeuCAzZhNaw/VqhjyaVJb5I/AAAAAAAAB6g/pSTu6AOcHzo/s1600/Presentation_shot_Ahriman_01.jpg

Wouldn't that be a great Raktra too? Especialy the head style. Some added pelt and eyes?

Think of the war boys from mad max:) while the world eaters need needles in their brain to become aggressive, the berserkers are born with this gift;)

Ah and as I actual understand, we have this as base for deamon raktra

99560201018_SkaaracBloodbornGreatKhorgor

Mixed with that

http://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Bloodborne-Vicar-Amelia-1024x576.jpg

And that

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangers/images/thumb/1/19/MMPR_Eyeguy.jpg/220px-MMPR_Eyeguy.jpg

And Raktras mask is somehow molton with his face

His Hairstyle of half dreads became spikes.

Switching out the bull's head for the head posted abive could be cool and give him a slightly different look from normal khorn deamons ( the mask is easier ti fit to[ I see it always from the modelling aspect^^]

Archived