• 2 weeks later...

Everyone loves tanks right? biggrin.png I'm eager to get started too, I'll be putting aside some time over my Christmas break to assemble my Big Guns tank but I must remember to get a new spray can so I can leap straight into painting as soon as the starting bolt pistol goes off smile.png

Be strong scats, I am recovered from illness all I needed to do was channel my faith inwards. It's why the barracks looked a little dark and dingy for a while :P

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Chaos will not sway this soul but I do believe I may need some more attention from the medicae deck. (4 days of anti-biotics and no improvement so going back to docs this aft).

It is the time of year for sniffles but be strong as the Emperor has blessed this event and you will bask in His light :)

The baneblade is still planned for me.

The Astra Squatarium are made of sterner stuff than you humans. Nurgle infected the 75th Zhufbarian for a time but it didn't stop them from spanking the Eldar at kill team over the weekend in the first battle of our Campaign.

The Leman Russ Punisher/Executioner has been assembled and primed in celebration of this.

What better way to make an entrance? A large crater filled with dead xenos is still an entrance right? :P

The Commissars are drawing up a list and checking it twice to find out who is heretical or faithful, be sure to not disappoint! The Big Guns Never Tire medal is currently being minted in the forges of the Adeptus Mechanicus in preparation for the honour roll next year ;)

J Jonah Jameson is waiting for it no less ;)

The Emperor expects that every Guardsman will do his duty! Do not disappoint Him, for while the Emperor may be beneficent and kind His commissariat is less so...

It is awaiting his final touches before printing in the magnetisation thread. ..........

Not long to wait now, surely you can busy yourself doing some gift shopping and wrapping? Or are you super prepared and have sorted Christmas already? :P You don't have a sig yet Zac so what better way to start one off than by adding a shiny Guard medal? ;)

J Jonah Jameson is waiting for it no less ;)

The Emperor expects that every Guardsman will do his duty! Do not disappoint Him, for while the Emperor may be beneficent and kind His commissariat is less so...

Is it bad that i see the word Jameson and instantly want some whisky? :)

The waiting was getting to me and im getting burnt out painting korpsmen. Im still saving my tank but had to convert one of my other painted russes into a second thunderer and now im looking at my other painted russes. With a few magnets its a pretty easy conversion and you can run it as a russ or a thunderer. If people are interested ill talk to the commisars see if it could be added to the magnetizing tutorial.

The wait is killing me.  It's just sitting there on my shelf.....mocking me.....begging me to paint it.......looking at it's fellow Russes and wondering....."Why not me?"   LOL

In my head I now have an image of a Russ with a Thomas The Tank Engine-style face on the front.

With a few magnets its a pretty easy conversion and you can run it as a russ or a thunderer. If people are interested ill talk to the commisars see if it could be added to the magnetizing tutorial.

We are always interested.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived