Any faith in the current rumors?

ValourousHeart

I'd say 100% on them being right about the details they gave me (which weren't much). 

Getting confirmation that May is too soon is good in my book, as is knowing that yes, they are coming, and having some kind of detail to speculate on is good. I mean we have some kind of actual detail regarding models which gives me hope that we'll at least see something when the codex drops.

The real question is going to come down to what that something is. I just hope that they change we get isn't "congrats, you're an allies codex again!"

via BoLS:

Warhammer 40,000 Summer Campaign this year:

Sororitas and Space marines are the Imperial side

Tzeentch is the focus of the antagonists with multiple new kits:

– Plastic Lord of Change

– New Tzeentch Daemon unit

– New Tzeentch CSM unit (perhaps new plastic Thousand Sons – Rubric Marines)

as usual, take it with a bit of salt

We'll we've already seen that a campaign doesn't automatically mean rules or models for the Sisters.

Got it in one.

We got a few book mentions and art work in a campaign book but model wise we were disapointed once more... 

Besides we have to remember that marines were done not long ago as were guard so nothing to even hint our side would get any models, if lucky maybe a character and the rest will be old kits in a joint value box set.

Wait? No, not really. I have metal figures that need more table time and I could always use another melta gun msn-wink.gif

Let me know when the plastic kits make it to the store. In the meantime I'll be playing games ... and keeping my toes out from under falling models.

From Dakka:

Sad Panda wrote:

I think it is worth remembering that the Bloodthirster is an End Times mini. No more End Times beyond Archaon in 2015. No more Greater Daemons in 2015.

No Sisters in 2015 either, sorry.

And no summer campaign.

As mentioned elsewhere, this summer on the 40K-side of things is mostly about the folks from Mars (but no campaign), as well as a few 1-week-releases (think Necrons). And of course, the new Fantasy kicking off Q3.

Currently they have a 6/6 rumors rating.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I might have my playable (fully painted, but no bits, bobs, or higlighting) fleet of 7 sisters rhinos fully pimped by then...I has ~30 battle sisters, commad squad, and 5 repentia to go on them with 10 more sisters, with 15 more repentia and 10 more battle sisters on hand and ready to paint...wait, why am I excited about plastic sisters?!?

I follow the "don't believe it until you see it" pattern with Sisters rumors. With every other faction, their rumors come with the foreknowledge that the have all had more dedicated efforts from GW in the recent past and will logically continue to receive the same level of support. With Sisters, no such promise of scheduled maintenance exists. 

But I did my part. I bought the digital codex when it came out, though I own no Sisters. 

I follow the "don't believe it until you see it" pattern with Sisters rumors. With every other faction, their rumors come with the foreknowledge that the have all had more dedicated efforts from GW in the recent past and will logically continue to receive the same level of support. With Sisters, no such promise of scheduled maintenance exists. 

But I did my part. I bought the digital codex when it came out, though I own no Sisters. 

Rare is the none sisters player that knows out rules...

Even the Faith of those New to our cause helps and in time will become veterans themselves. ;)

Hope its this year. Soon as they come out. I'm getting that sisters army.

I'll get another one.

Really, I'm thinking of retiring my metal sisters when plastics come out. The questions now become, do I also retire the Order of Our Martyred Lady? Do I fix all the paint chips and loose bases or do I leave them in their battle hardened state?

Anyway, there will be plenty of time to ponder those questions since "the models are ready and in productions as we speak" has been the reoccurring state for about 5 years now.

If even half the people who say they would start a Sisters army once plastics come out actually do so, GW will have their biggest sales spike in years :p

If even half the people who say they would start a Sisters army once plastics come out actually do so, GW will have their biggest sales spike in years tongue.png

FW have me firmly in their pocket for Marines so for me, this is a reality rather than a pipedream :p

...can't always spend 400+ pound on resin orders @_@

Does a semi-credible "plastics this year" rumour mean I was too late getting around to restoring and selling these old metals in my attic because if so I'm very sad.

Between this and the Tzeentch CSM rumours doing the rounds, though, I wonder if someone at GW isn't fabricating leaks just to troll Miko.

Archived