Any faith in the current rumors?

ValourousHeart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/KaguraHakubi/Forum%20Comments/MikoEek.png Wait, I just had a thought!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/KaguraHakubi/Forum%20Comments/MikoSecret_zpsa15ad4e4.png With the rumours of Mark IX Power Armour comign out... maybe there is some weight to the Plastic Sisters rumours... if, say, the Mk IX space marine kit came with a mix of heads to make them into Tacticals or Battle Sisters...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/KaguraHakubi/Forum%20Comments/MikoEek.png Wait, I just had a thought!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/KaguraHakubi/Forum%20Comments/MikoSecret_zpsa15ad4e4.png With the rumours of Mark IX Power Armour comign out... maybe there is some weight to the Plastic Sisters rumours... if, say, the Mk IX space marine kit came with a mix of heads to make them into Tacticals or Battle Sisters...

I just don't see it happening.

Same size Marines and sisters, the kit even if it did come out would be horrible, little or no robes, a total loss on all the gothic decor so it could be a cookie cutter kit for any army.

Do you really want to see sisters of battle become a head swap army as a marine kit with an extra bits sprew in the box? 

To Quote Yoda, "Do not try, do or do not".

No point in a half arsed attempt now is there, if that was the case I would be sticking 100% to the old metal range as I feel most us old guard would with the exception of picking up a couple new penitent engines etc. ;)

Same size Marines and sisters, the kit even if it did come out would be horrible, little or no robes, a total loss on all the gothic decor so it could be a cookie cutter kit for any army.

Do you really want to see sisters of battle become a head swap army as a marine kit with an extra bits sprew in the box?

No point in a half arsed attempt now is there, if that was the case I would be sticking 100% to the old metal range as I feel most us old guard would with the exception of picking up a couple new penitent engines etc. msn-wink.gif

Have to correct you on the Yoda Quote; the Star Wars nerd in me won't let it go...

Yoda-Do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try1.jpg

Now, other than that, I agree withcha' It would make the sisters literally lose everything that made them SoB: Power Corset, Robes, ornamentation, etc. and relegating them to being a head swap away from Space Marines would be more than shooting themselves in the foot on GW's part.

No point in a half arsed attempt now is there, if that was the case I would be sticking 100% to the old metal range as I feel most us old guard would with the exception of picking up a couple new penitent engines etc. msn-wink.gif

Have to correct you on the Yoda Quote; the Star Wars nerd in me won't let it go...

Yoda-Do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try1.jpg

Now, other than that, I agree withcha' It would make the sisters literally lose everything that made them SoB: Power Corset, Robes, ornamentation, etc. and relegating them to being a head swap away from Space Marines would be more than shooting themselves in the foot on GW's part.

It was the right quote, I just did not use the end part. lol

Glad to see your with me on that part though.

Sisters players play this force because of the look and the feel of the force, not because they want to be marines.

So unless this new rumoured codex is us getting rolled into the Marine codex with a special tactic...

Painful even thinking about that even happening isn't it? ;)

Hence the 'eek' face. >>

Doesn't it just sound like typical GW though? Finally give us what we've been begging for for the last ten years, only to give it to us in such a way that it's totally bland and sucks all the awesome out of finally getting what we want?

Hence the 'eek' face. >>

Doesn't it just sound like typical GW though? Finally give us what we've been begging for for the last ten years, only to give it to us in such a way that it's totally bland and sucks all the awesome out of finally getting what we want?

I waited twenty five years for one line of fluff regarding a certain Chapter dry.png I'm really not sure what to think any more...

Hence the 'eek' face. >>

I waited twenty five years for one line of fluff regarding a certain Chapter dry.png I'm really not sure what to think any more...

Rainbow Warriors?

Hence the 'eek' face. >>

Rainbow Warriors?

Indeed, but rather than go off topic... I can't get a handle on the rumours bouncing around lately. So many conflict with others, but so many "sources" harp on about how they are all "as accurate as you're gonna get". Perhaps I've left my cynical head on for too long lately...

I pay no mind to the rumors.  By now, we've all heard them a half dozen times or more - and they've yet to come to fruition.

Besides...  These people claiming to know what's coming in the future for GW...  Predicting the future is psyker talk, and I don't take kindly to witches.  The Emperor didn't even let his own son slide with that one.

Everyone grab your flamers.  There's heresy afoot!

I pay no mind to the rumors.  By now, we've all heard them a half dozen times or more - and they've yet to come to fruition.

Besides...  These people claiming to know what's coming in the future for GW...  Predicting the future is psyker talk, and I don't take kindly to witches.  The Emperor didn't even let his own son slide with that one.

Everyone grab your flamers.  There's heresy afoot!

Amen.

Or they have a blue box and have been traveling through time. But that would mean you would burn them for the wrong reason, alienhunting is another department.

So the Ordo Chronos finally captured the TARDIS?

Or they have a blue box and have been traveling through time. But that would mean you would burn them for the wrong reason, alienhunting is another department.

Pah. The Sororitas stand against all enemies of the Emperor and the Imperium. Let foolish Inquisitors squabble over petty jurisdictions.

Pah. The Sororitas stand against all enemies of the Emperor and the Imperium. Let foolish Inquisitors squabble over petty jurisdictions.

Well if they only hunt enemies of the Emperor i doubt they would hunt the guy in the TARDIS. He is most likely a friend of the Emperor.

Well, ultimately, we all know that the Doctor would convince them into thinking he was an Arbitrator or Administratum Investigator of some sort, but still, once they found out he was using heretical technology, or was an alien, it's burn time: The Emperor has no xeno friends.

... You'd have to seriously tone down the Battle Sister. Doctor Who stories generally do not survive, plot-wise, encounters with characters who treat "shoot anything that doesn't love the God-Emperor" as the first and only rule of engagement.

Well if they only hunt enemies of the Emperor i doubt they would hunt the guy in the TARDIS. He is most likely a friend of the Emperor.

No, it's old fluff that a part of the Inquisition is doing just that.

... You'd have to seriously tone down the Battle Sister. Doctor Who stories generally do not survive, plot-wise, encounters with characters who treat "shoot anything that doesn't love the God-Emperor" as the first and only rule of engagement.

CYBORG HUNTING TIME.

For some reason i wouldnt be suprised GW doing something like this, they already created Necrons after all.

I have it on good authority that plastic sisters of battle will either be released before the end of 4th Qtr or they wont be release this year at all. There is no in between with this. This is as reliable as if it came from Kirby himself. No more need to guess or hunt for rumors. They definitely will be coming soon or they be later.

Archived