well done brother, well done indeed.

do we need to start another "ADEPTUS OBSCURUS" thread.....

wait, I'm doing Astra Militarum right now.

darn.if and when I do Astartes again. I'm probably going to go DIY. I've got a few ideas I've been kicking around.

anywho, I do want to do a Lion for you. just give me the word, let me go nuts and I'll pull some old "furioso-prime" magic out. do You remember that Iron Snake Company champion I did a few years  back for ETLII, it will be something that crazy. 

don't forget to remind me frequently about the lion, I am likely to space it out.

oh, while I'm on this subject, I didn't forget the Death Spectres Chapter Master I owe you. and, I found the concept scetches I had for him.......just sayin

Thanks Brothers . @Spaced Hulk I have to say they are my 3rd favorite of Dorns Sons I will have one put together by the weekend. @ BloodBath that would be cool I know you have alot going on so take your time .But will look forward to a Lion from Ya.

Here are the remaining members of the Squad.

med_gallery_70257_9478_621118.jpg

Oh hell yes to that Lion. What is he, a sergeant? Captain? Really nice custom basing effort, too. I need to get me some of that plasticard stuff, though last time I tried I got my scales all wrong and ended up with some miniscule I-beams dry.png

Nice, but arent the shields supposed to sit on the shoulder pad?

Yes & No I have seen pictures on the upper left chest and on the pad.Will do a combo to mix it up,

Oh, okay. I havent seen that much of the iron knights anyways so I was just going on with my knowledge :P Looks good none the less.

• 1 month later...

Archived