Holy christmas, those thunderguns are sweet looking.  Might have to order some now that I know what they look like on a marine model. 

Good job on the basing for this recent marine DSS7, keep up the good work! 

Lots of great updates since my last visit!

The latest lion is going to look awesome once painted up. Also, what are you using to make the bases themselves?

I use the flooring from some of the building Kits.As some of the walls also the I-beam is 1/4 scale from a railroad hobby supply store.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha :D

I'm not laughing at your minis, but THAT powerfist ! New in the assault box ? Has an air of daintyness about it......

Eviscerator looks straight, but do you have a slight shoulder drop on the other Mk6 ? Could be the angle, but hopefully that's tacked rather than glued.

That power fist looks dainty...unless you position it where the wielder is reaching out with it. I have it on my sergeant. He's on the tallest scenery bit and his pose makes him look like he's reaching out to tear his opponent's head off.

That power fist looks dainty...unless you position it where the wielder is reaching out with it. I have it on my sergeant. He's on the tallest scenery bit and his pose makes him look like he's reaching out to tear his opponent's head off.

It is the angle I looked at it fro the side it looks ok. Want to model an ork under it but I don't want to crowd up the base.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived