+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

Looking at the stats we're not doing too bad with the numbers and with quite a few vows coming close to fruition we'll be seeing a big jump in the points value for completed soon. :D

Okay so here is what I vow then

1x Lord Commassiar with Plasma pistol power sword Death mask of Ollanius Melta bombs and Carapace for 135pts

I know its a lot of points for I think I am going to make it a little smash and grab.

Semper included you in the cut!!! :D

Welcome aboard!!!

I guess I have to now paint :D

For the record the commissariat considers "reasonably high" to be 100% at the minimum in this case ;) Welcome aboard Azza! :D We're doing well but nothing is over until the fat lady sings and I think she's still at lunch! :P

It's now down to us for there will be no more reinforcements! Every vow counts and each follow up vow is a vital boost to the war effort! Not one step back...

Not writing the other forums off but HH are the ones to beat this year and we're in the best position to do this. The biggest boost would be 100% completion of first vows ASAP (hmmm ... Applies to me as much as anyone else)!!!

Decals and tracks are on Mortis (Hellhammer) weathering tomorrow - Medusas on wednesday :)

Little more work done on the Baneblade. Gotta put the camo on and finish the base coat before starting on the serious detail work and weathering. Sadly, the weather's terrible here right now, so it might get delayed. :/

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/WP_20150602_00_56_06_Pro.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/WP_20150602_00_56_20_Pro.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/WP_20150602_00_56_39_Pro.jpg

The hardest bits are figuring out what different models are that I don't know. For instance the taurox (had to google if it was a tank, (it isn't right?)) and some of the super heavies. Plus 30k is a little frightening, particularly ad mech.

As promised, the first part of my 1st vow is complete

gallery_62353_10396_257205.jpg

gallery_62353_10396_166998.jpg

Hellhammer "Mortis"

975th Armoured Battalion

Unit designation 023

Hull no. 057152

Better photos on my 711th thread on the weekend :)

Work starts tomorrow on the Medusas...

Lovely big tanks rolling out of production! This is getting increasingly interesting! 

@ Coffee: This is coming along nicely... I sure hope the Tau bits are supposed to be trophies? :D Look brilliant, I have to say! 

@ elmo: Stunning work on that tank! Just stunning! Excellent work on the decals too! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@elmo, amazing work man! I'm somewhat jealous that the IG Strategium seems to be beating AdMech for super-heavies; we've got the IKs for Omnissiah's sake!!! tongue.png

Archived