The Liber Challenges part Seven - Space Marine Chapters

Aqui

Finished my 18, will do up some images and hopefully post them up sometime this week. Ended up 140 words on average on the dot, no decimals.

Will probably do images for the smaller ones, let their captions add to the word count.

Am I allowed to revise my vow?

Simply because most of the Dark Knight fluff was already written before this competition came up. Therefore it would be no challenge for me to finish them in time. I would rather write an article about their successor chapter, the Storm Riders which I recently invented.

If it is ok I would instead do this:

I, Kelborn vow to create a Space Marine Chapter called the Storm Riders, by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of Him on Earth and his son, Corvus Corax!

Like the waves of Aukkaja, we came to crush!

If not, I'll stick with the Dark Knights. smile.png

I would love to participate, but I don't think i have time to finish by the 20th :/ still, good luck to all of you! May the Lion find your chapter worthy to fight beside his sons. My chapter is called Legion of the Iron Lion. I'd appreciate it if you guys could look into mine as well.

Am I allowed to revise my vow?

Simply because most of the Dark Knight fluff was already written before this competition came up. Therefore it would be no challenge for me to finish them in time. I would rather write an article about their successor chapter, the Storm Riders which I recently invented.

If it is ok I would instead do this:

I, Kelborn vow to create a Space Marine Chapter called the Storm Riders, by the Twentieth of October 2015, this I vow in the name of Him on Earth and his son, Corvus Corax!

Like the waves of Aukkaja, we came to crush!

If not, I'll stick with the Dark Knights. smile.png

I've left the original vow in, but added the Storm Riders to your name. If you feel that you can finish your new vow in time then go for it! thumbsup.gif

jbaeza94 - A pity, but thanks for the support! thumbsup.gif

I should hopefully have my rough IA articles up later today, with painter schemes and model shots to follow. Is it best to post links in this thread?

Edit: Ok, they're posted and live. Do feel free to take a look, I'd be interested to hear any thoughts.

Gatekeepers

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/314691-index-astartes-gatekeepers/?p=4192488

Harvesters

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/314692-index-astartes-harvesters/?p=4192489

Sons of Aetius

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/314694-index-astartes-sons-of-aetius/?p=4192491

I'll get some painter images done this week and hopefully some model shots too. There's a link to my WIP painting thread in my sig for those who want to take a look.

All links added to the first page thumbsup.gif Hopefully, I'll be able to read some tomorrow as I've been very busy today sad.png

I'm pretty happy with my chapters IA, so for right now I think its complete. If I'm short on anything required for a completion, could you please let me know so I can fix it.

I'll definitely add more as more heroes rise and battles are fought.

Alright, got the 18 DIYs up here.

Much less impressive than my vow might have led you all to believe, but it took the spotlight off of Ace, so I'm happy. tongue.png

The spotlight and I are never truly apart, we just like to see other people from time to time. laugh.png

I fear I might not finish my project by the 20th - editing four IA's at once is a very time consuming task!

Brothers and Sisters of the Liber, well met!

If any of you could take time away from what you are currently doing (hopefully it's writing your Mini-IA laugh.png) and look at my rough draft for the Challenge I would be eternally grateful.

I'll leave this linky right here if anyone is interested. If you're not interested or are unable to look at it, no worries! I'm sure there will be something else that we can all help each other.

Cheers happy.png!

Time is really running away from me, but I'm still intending to get this done! It will likely be enough to register for my liber vow and then I'll stick around to improve and work on it, so thanks in advance for any help. I plan to get the topic up tomorrow :tu:

As threatened, the first phase of the IA! Kind of turned out a bit long considering it's just the start... maybe I shouldn't have waited so long to write it down? Turns out it takes up a lot more space outside of your head tongue.png As such I fear it is too much of a tome for anyone to read but the main thing is that I got the ball rolling and that this is enough to tick off the challenge as far as I can see. I don't fail challenges you see, looking forward to my next liber banner msn-wink.gif

I'm not sure when I'll find the time to return to it, probably better to pick a single subject and plink away on that one at a time. I've given a few other IAs a read (no, not looking for ideas before you ask tongue.png ) and found some nice stuff, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to add anything of worth. For what it's worth I think it's best to either have a strong single theme, or subtle ones - all or nothing so to speak! When in doubt go for a strong one, 40k doesn't do things by halves laugh.png

Archived