New chaplain model

Jorre

Hmm new Campaign Mont’ka ready for preorder on 20th. Hopefully with Formations and an usefull Demicompany. smile.png

via
11-5-2015

The Friday/Saturday notwithstanding, that pre-order weekend (November 20th) is correct.
No Tau models, but a mix of Imperial things, notably
repackaged black-clad operatives
hunting O’Shova.

via
11-5-2015

Mont’ka will be out Nov 20th, and that FSE 7E is on schedule for Q1 2016.
Data Cards for Farsight are also due out.

via
11-5-2015

The Friday/Saturday notwithstanding, that pre-order weekend
(November 20th)
is correct.
No Tau models, but a mix of Imperial things, notably repackaged black-clad operatives hunting O’Shova.
Editor’s note:
Imperial forces discussed are are: Assassins, Astartes, Astra Militarum

via
11-5-2015

K’vor’s source had nothing to say other than
Q1 and that FSE (Farsight Envclave) was coming

The new Chaplain looks great but i already have two Jumpies, one from the reclusiam the on from the vengance box and lemartes. So no need for another Chappie. :/

Prices for Karlaen and the Chaplain:

http://cdn.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/WD-assassins-pics.jpg

If this isn't a fake....

laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

£20 laugh.png Seriously folks, get Karlaen off eBay from those selling the SoB content whilst you can.

You know what ? I'm happy of my predictive sense, and tired of the way it work sometimes.....http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/310585-what-is-your-thought-aboutthe-erelim/

If this come with a little "Erelim" description.....then i will be far more tired of having right on something again....(95% of the time, i'm right in real life about things, and it isn't always a happy thing).

But i'm trully happy when looking this miniature =).

(Next Step : The Errata ?)

The reclusiarch was/is one of my all time favorite lore models. I hated it when they took him out of the codex. Luckily a few people in my gaming group let me play him from the old coldex with modified points, so basically 10 points cheaper. I almost always took a reclusiarch in many of my old lists, but taking a plain chaplain just doesn't have the same feel to it, even though I know it is the exact same model with different rules/stats. REAAALLLY hope they bring the standard reclusiarch back for us successor chapter players.

And I haven't read the Farsight Enclaves fluff but did read the 3rd and 5th edition Tau books. I don't recall Blood Angels being too active against them... the Eastern Fringe is basically Ultramarine territory. I'll hope for decent formations anyway

I'm probably going to buy that even though my brain is telling me not to ($33 is a bit much for one character). I'd steal the JP for my Dante and Stick a suitable one on this guy.

My only other JP chaplain has that powerfist which is cool looking but ultimately useless.

I'm probably going to buy that even though my brain is telling me not to ($33 is a bit much for one character). I'd steal the JP for my Dante and Stick a suitable one on this guy.

My only other JP chaplain has that powerfist which is cool looking but ultimately useless.

Gah! Especially with having to give up the bolt pistol for it. Taking away any chance of him being ranged and cheap . /:

Wow! I'll be having that chappy no doubt at all. Are these out this week end, I presume as they're shown with BaC? I never bought the set with the captain so I almost don't mind the day light robbery price on him, almost.

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing.

I need a jump pack Chaplain for big DC Jump Squad I'm building.

I also need more of anything BA - especially if it's an elite group of Chapies who guard Astorath... Skull mask and religious fervor for everyone!

The only place I've read about them is this passage from the short story; Seth, the Flesh Tearer by Andy Smillie

Seth took a step forward and stopped, his eyes drawn to movement on the nearest statue. Perched between the rivets of its pauldron were a choir of Erelim. The five Blood Angels Chaplains crouched in shadow, stalking him as he closed on the reclusiam. Stripped of all insignia and adornment save the Chapter symbol emblazoned on their shoulders, they were as dark mirrors to the Sanguinary Guard that stood in the light with Dante. Even their skull helms had been daubed death-black and their jump packs had been framed by halos of darkest feather. Nothing but the glower of their crimson optics betrayed them in the half-light.

They seem to be either guards for the Reclusiam, or possibly a retinue for Astorath

Archived