New chaplain model

Jorre

http://imgur.com/a/gbVqJ

Death Company Assault ~ £125

• Furioso Dreadnought - £28
  • Death Company - £20.50
  • Stormraven - £50

Which equals £98.50. So lets add another DC box and this brings it to £119. Fake (unless the entire range is going up to make this actually a saving...)

You REALLY think the DC box will stay at 20.50 while a single chaplain is 20.00?  Don't be ridiculous.  GW are probably banging their heads on the walls for actually offering such good value in these sets.  The DC and SG boxes will see a huge price hike.  You heard it hear first.

If I didn't already have 10 Death Company I would buy a few boxes of DC real fast.  Actually, my DC are Boltgun and on foot, so I may as well get 2 boxes of that.

No one in their right mind should be buying generic stuff from GW Direct or the shops. What country are you in Appiah? Only Darksphere (who I can't speak highly enough of) regularly sell boxes for DC for £15.38 (and that Chaplain you'll never buy for £15).

No one in their right mind should be buying generic stuff from GW Direct or the shops. What country are you in Appiah? Only Darksphere (who I can't speak highly enough of) regularly sell boxes for DC for £15.38 (and that Chaplain you'll never buy for £15).

Wow that's a very handsome price indeed, Jolemai.. Thanks for linking me to that :)

By the way, I just noticed my "Don't be ridiculous" response above sounds kind of weird, it was a tongue in cheek jest in case anyone doesn't get it.

• Death Company - £20.50
  • Stormraven - £50
Which equals £98.50. So lets add another DC box and this brings it to £119. Fake (unless the entire range is going up to make this actually a saving...)

Maybe two dreads? But you're right... The official email I got today shows death company branding though, so maybe?

Glad we have some representation at least.

...Makes me want MORE new plastic DC.

NO CHARLO, paint the ten metal ones you have!

• Death Company - £20.50
  • Stormraven - £50

Maybe two dreads? But you're right... The official email I got today shows death company branding though, so maybe?

Glad we have some representation at least.

...Makes me want MORE new plastic DC.

NO CHARLO, paint the ten metal ones you have!

They are absolutely more beautiful anyway:

http://image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8363/gallery_60983_8363_82335.jpg

I love the black and gold color scheme (successor chapter or just took the liberty of doing that?), first time I've seen someone try that, and it looks pretty damn good..  But not as much as I love the classic chaplain in the background; is that the one with the bare head or the skull helmet?  I have the one with the skull helmet, undercoated.. I should start on that as a fun side project.

Aye, tis my successor - the Sanguine Visions. There's some fluff behind the gold instead of the red. Should be covered by the index Astartes link in my sig if you want to read it (I think I covered the colouring there :d) although it started because my chapter is black and red (which you can see in the back).

Due to the compression on my phone I can't even see the old chappy! But it could be any, I think it's probably the old one with the cool headband like in Jolemais avatar/sig (which I hear a REALLY cool frater made him ;) :D)

Thanks for the compliment though. Hopefully I'll have another ten in that colour scheme but the classic dudes.

• Death Company - £20.50
  • Stormraven - £50

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=759270784199335&id=122411334551953&set=pcb.759270830865997&source=48

Turns out it weighs in at £147 RRP.

At least they have some savings then. Still more expensive than just getting it from the average online retailer though.

Yup. To use my link above, all that is £110.26 from Darksphere but that's excluding postage. Postage for me brings it up to £117.86.

A return to Cardiff on the train is £6.80 so the GW store BF DC deal sets me back £131.80...

At least they have some savings then. Still more expensive than just getting it from the average online retailer though.

Yup. To use my link above, all that is £110.26 from Darksphere but that's excluding postage. Postage for me brings it up to £117.86.

A return to Cardiff on the train is £6.80 so the GW store BF DC deal sets me back £131.80...

Yes but how many clicks would Darksphere set you back? /sarcasm

That's actually not too bad..

50,00 GBP Stormraven Gunship

28,00 GBP Death Company Dreadnought

20,50 GBP Death Company

20,50 GBP Death Company

20,50 GBP Death Company

11,00 GBP Lemartes

178,50 GBP Total

You basically get a Death Company squad and the Chaplain for free.

Of course, if you bought it all together elsewhere you could have all this for at least the same price anyway, and they basically cheaped out and gave away Lemartes and not the new BA one, but by GW standards, respect.

I love the black and gold color scheme (successor chapter or just took the liberty of doing that?), first time I've seen someone try that, and it looks pretty damn good..

Abaddon's boys have been doing it for ages tongue.png

I love the black and gold color scheme (successor chapter or just took the liberty of doing that?), first time I've seen someone try that, and it looks pretty damn good..

Abaddon's boys have been doing it for ages tongue.png

That's why I did the highlights in blue, so that had a different feel xD

20,50 GBP Death Company

20,50 GBP Death Company

20,50 GBP Death Company

11,00 GBP Lemartes

178,50 GBP Total

Of course, if you bought it all together elsewhere you could have all this for at least the same price anyway, and they basically cheaped out and gave away Lemartes and not the new BA one, but by GW standards, respect.

It's two DC boxes in the bundle I think, not three.

---

Wait no, ignore me - it is three indeed!

20,50 GBP Death Company

20,50 GBP Death Company

20,50 GBP Death Company

11,00 GBP Lemartes

178,50 GBP Total

You do save a little over a tenner,

Archived