Raven Guard 2nd Company "The Shadowborne" - WIP pics

Uginius

Thank you all for your kindness.

However, sadly I can't get much personal time to build my ravens, so I'm not sure if I could get on update with this topic, but I'll try buying some spare time! 

Thank you all for your kindness.

However, sadly I can't get much personal time to build my ravens, so I'm not sure if I could get on update with this topic, but I'll try buying some spare time!

Sad news, I hope you can find the time to update sometime in the future, these are incredibly well done miniatures you have assembled and painted! Makes me want to trade my Raptor's green tones for the Raven's black!

Astounding job!

• 1 month later...

It's been a long time since the last update, I'm nowadays a bit busy dealing with my life. However I've managed to do some converting, and here is it.

gallery_87136_11564_28189.jpg

gallery_87136_11564_46586.jpg

This is my Solari, with Ex Tenebris. I felt like building up my own 2nd company command squad, when I saw my friend's 2nd company command squad with his captain Mir'san. But sadly, command squad cannot take Jump packs so I decided granting them some shooty shooty buildups.

Rest of the squad is going to get some combis, grav, melta etc., and my Solari wielding his relic bolter will join the squad. I'm quite sure that it will be point-heavy and full of extragavance, but I'm just good with it as long as it looks cool. I'm now working on the rest of the squad members, so I'll upload the photos of them soon.

Victorus aut mortis!

Great looking miniatures and fantastic painting. Love the dynamic and fluid poses on all the assault marines. Really adds a lot of character.

I need to learn how to emulate your style of blending highlights and edge lines. Crisp and great transitions!

Keep up the good work :)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't worry at all about the long time between posts. It's your hobby and the only pace you need to work to is your own. I'm still loving the updates and Solari looks awesome.

Yeah that's right. Only by feeling compelled by myself to be better at hobby actually made me exhausted recently. However by getting so nice compliments here and seeing other people doing great in their hobbies, I got encouraged to get back to work on my minis. Thank you!

Cool conversion. Where is that chest piece from?

Thanks! The torso is built upon the champion's in FW Legion champion and master of the signal kit, with green stuff and some leftover corvid in FW RG conversion kits.

Great looking miniatures and fantastic painting. Love the dynamic and fluid poses on all the assault marines. Really adds a lot of character.

I need to learn how to emulate your style of blending highlights and edge lines. Crisp and great transitions!

Keep up the good work smile.png

Grateful. I'm glad that I've got the results of being arduous of pondering about how I could get nice transitions between black and grey. I'll try my best consistently!

Archived