Showcase: HQ

icedearth_09

++ Centurion Jay Burgii - XIIIth Legion, 38th Company ++

056c73f8dd6560548ca75ea52937c107.png

++ Hailing from Old Albia on Terra, Centurion Jay Burgii was inducted into the XIIIth Warborn following the Osiris Rebellion. Steadily rising to the

rank of Centurion, Jay was destined to only ever be a Line Captain, his Superiors believing he lacked the Necessary qualities to rise much further.

A Stoic and uncompromising demeanor has lead many to believe he was destined for the XIVth Legion, but the casualties

sustained at the hands of the Psybrids lead to his recruitment into the XIIIth instead. Seen here accompanied by his Cyber-Hound Dag. ++

Decided to remake my Ultramarines Captain as I wasn't happy with the previous iteration. The conversion job was sloppy and the paint job not to my satisfaction, so whilst he looks incredibly similar to the old version he is made using entirely new bought bits. He's not to the same quality of fantastic work shown in this thread but I'm happy with him!

Simply because I hate the pose the official model is in, I decided to kitbash together my own Kayvaan Shrike. 

Lets see if you can guess what I used. 

IMG 20171021 235937

Incidentally, I think my painting skill has come a long way in the last year. I'm still not close to where some of you guys are, but I'm pretty proud of how this guy came out. I assembled and painted him over the course of about a week. 

Edit: In looking at the picture I just spotted a few things I forgot to touch up. Fortunately they're all little things. 
Edited by Claws and Effect

Анна Викторовна (Anna Viktorovna), Herald of The Violet Heart

22730478_10208186624458396_2180995054576

'Sestry Obuya' - Alina Aleksandrovna, Sasha Aleksandrovna and Anna Viktorovna, Heralds of The Violet Heart

22814452_10208186624018385_6800847023717

Edited by Res Ipsa Loquitur

@Kisada the looks really good.

I just finished my own primaris marshal in power armour. He has taken part in one battle and performed really well, crushing a ork storm boy unit before dying from a trukk exploding.

nGxIeUJl.jpg

I love the leather texture you got, do you mind my asking what colors your used?