Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ooooh, this chaplain looks cool! Did you use the 30k Khârn head for it? :smile.:

Thank you (and eveyone who liked the post), no that's the head he came with. I've made some slight changes (the right arm, pack, a few extra accessories), but the model's basically stock. Sadly OOP these days.

Well, guess I can post some of my humble works here too!

 
I am playing a Salamanders successor chapter - the Legio Draconis - and thus while using some Salamanders Characters, it's not the classical green color scheme.
 
 
First my conversion for Captain Pellas Mir'san - since he has no own Model I converted one of the 7th edition Captain Models to suit him.

Captain Pellas

 

 

 

A simple job on the old Finecast Librarian, with a little familiar added to his base.

Librarian

 

 

 

The big bad dread, Bray'arth Ashmantle. Love this model!

Bray'arth Ashmantle

 

 

 

And finally, my Chapter Master (who provides my username here):

Pyrion

The only of these models that I did not paint myself. I did the conversion work and sculpted and painted the base though.

I just realized I never posted Big Papa Grim here. :P

gallery_38474_6916_44159.jpg

I broke from tradition just this one time and didn't edge highlight the black. With so many other details, it seemed the zenithal airbrush highlighting was enough. Also, it would've meant even more work :teehee:

 

I'll be kidnapping you any minute now and keep you locked up in my basement painting swords. That is an amazing job you've done there, and in purple which is not the easiest colour.

Wow, thanks! The purple was way tougher than the jade I did on the lieutenant. It doesn't pop quite as much, but with the runes being lighter I think it worked out pretty ok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.