Showcase: HQ

icedearth_09

Excellent work on the Death Company Chaplain, Kaese.

Thanks!

I really like the model, so it was a must to paint this first. Not the best model to start experimenting with new technigues, but it worked out well enough. :)

So my counts as Aun'Va from Wargame Exclusive is now complete.

gallery_62353_13282_18707.jpg

Aun'Va has been painted in my standard army colours of Dark Angel Green armour and equipment, Graveyard earth fatigues and black/orange Ethereal robes with white highlights on the antenna fins.

Great painting on your battle leader FearPeteySodes ! Though I think there's smth a bit odd with his left arm position, but it is a minor concern imho.

Here is my view of a tzeentchian sorcerer :

http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics16/img519e781893786.jpg

No idea if this kind of mutations is ok in regard to the lore, but anyway, I couldn't figure him other way : a mini lord of change ;)

Great painting on your battle leader FearPeteySodes ! Though I think there's smth a bit odd with his left arm position, but it is a minor concern imho.

Thanks! In what way? His hands are magnetized if thats the issue.

Sorc looks awesome BTW!

Thanks! In what way? His hands are magnetized if thats the issue.

I see what he's talking about. The angle of his bolt pistol looks a little awkward. If it's magnetized just give it a slight turn and you're good.

Here is my view of a tzeentchian sorcerer :

http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics16/img519e781893786.jpg

No idea if this kind of mutations is ok in regard to the lore, but anyway, I couldn't figure him other way : a mini lord of change ;)

A TSons sorcerer begins sprouting feathers in one book and a flipping Death Guard warlord has vulture wings in *Black Legion*. I'd say you're within your rights with this chap.