HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

I could seriously see my self doing a traitor iron hands force as part of a shattered legion combined with one of the traitor legions possibly iron warriors to act as minders/ overseers for the traitor hands to ensure their allegiance

I'm thinking Warsmith and Iron Father team up and fight their own campaign against the loyalists/traitors.

They are not reviving epic! They are doing it as a new scale!

Also, Dantay .... i think she stole your designs haha xD

Prob 10mm scale instead of 6 mm.

New scale? That's going to go down well...

It has been SO long since they stopped making any epic scale models. They can not be a slave to the past.

It's pretty smart on their part to invalidate all the 3rd party epic scale mini producers, and all the bootlegged/recast and homemade stuff that's being used currently.

Sucks for the really hardcore fans that have stuck with the discontinued game for so long, although it shouldn't be hard to adapt the rules for 6mm

Shattered Legion purchase first wave, mapped.

Organs, peep for harvesting

Epic 30k new scale, not only is this awesome but my Squats will now be more in line height wise;) *does my silly little white guy happy dance*

Is this yours and not GW's? Looks boss!

It has been SO long since they stopped making any epic scale models. They can not be a slave to the past.

There are people that still use Rogue Trader and 2nd ed. models in their armies. Taking Epic to a different scale threatens to lose people who already have armies and would be looking to add to them/use them with new rules rather than start all over again from scratch.

Shattered Legion purchase first wave, mapped.

Organs, peep for harvesting

Epic 30k new scale, not only is this awesome but my Squats will now be more in line height wise;) *does my silly little white guy happy dance*

Is this yours and not GW's? Looks boss!

Yup, mine, always preferred a Norse/Saxon look to my Wolves over the wolf mcwolf stuff....

There are people that still use Rogue Trader and 2nd ed. models in their armies. Taking Epic to a different scale threatens to lose people who already have armies and would be looking to add to them/use them with new rules rather than start all over again from scratch.

How can you loose customers who had no intention to buy much anyways?

Aww, xwing beat me to it.

This can be on a separate thread but I'm not understanding this right but if players return with their old armies and not buy new models anyway I'm not sure it a big diff for them. Now, depending on the box set I can see that being a concern. Anyway, that's not for here:) I'm so excited for Epic though!

Archived